BY LACROIX

Pure 100% natural sparkling water with just a hint of all natural flavor. Crisp clean and clear the blue can is pure our only unflavored sparkling. see more...

• I have to start drinking more water, but I have a really ...2 Answers
  • So Im in love with san pellangrino but whenever I cant fi...2 Answers
  • I've been very curious to try this Drink , are they real...3 Answers
Olivia F.
If you like sparkling water or you like refreshing drinks, you will LOVE La Croix! I picked the original flavor just to say that I love all of their flavors! I buy this stuff all of the time and I love trying new flavors. There is actually not one flavor that I don’t like. I am obsessed with it and it doesn’t have any artificial flavors or anything added except carbonated water and natural flavor. I can’t express how much I enjoy La Croix and how refreshing the drinks are! Perfect for a hot day!
Caitlyn W.
I LOVE pure La Croix!! This is my go to! I love this sparkling water so much. I always reach for it when I’m thirsty and would rather drink this than plain water. Sometimes it’s nice not having a flavored drink.
ADRIANA C.
I am so glad that i found the bottles...i usally get the cans. I recently was diagnosed with pre-diabetes and was looking into different options to stop wanting soda or depending on soda. So here it is. Absolutely delightful and there are so many different flavors. Anyone looking for a refreshing twist on beverages or who wants to curb their sugar pallet and dependability on soda...here it is. You will NOT be disappointed

Sandy C.
Winters, CA
From Influenster.com:
This is a great inexpensive alternative to brand name club sodas if you drink a lot of club soda. I don't like the metallic taste that the cans seem to give this drink. I do purchase it on occasion to save money.
Lana P.
Redlands, CA
I stopped drinking soda 14 years ago when a family member was told soda was directly linked to his being in the hospital. However, when I would eat certain foods, I'd crave that bubbly carbonation. La Croix has been an amazing replacement. I use a little lime or a water additive (like mio) to make my own "soda" at home to fulfill my cravings and I don't feel bad about drinking two in a row, which is rare. It also helps calm an upset stomach. It's got a great crisp carbonation and when it's iced cold, I can't help but to say "Ahhhh" after a sip.
Robyn P.
I feel like I'm alone in this, but dear god, I HATE the way this tastes!!! I have tried the cherry lime and the coconut flavors, and I just completely hated both of them. Very bitter, no hint of sweet. It tastes like what a soft drink tastes like from a restaurant when the syrup runs out. Y'all can have this, I definitely won't be buying it again!
Christina S.
Delray Beach , FL
I have an absolute obsession with La Croix. I used to be a huge soda drinker but in a hope to become healthier, I switched to seltzer. I've tried numerous brands but nothing is as bright and crisp as La Croix. Now, it's the only seltzer I'll drink and I love the different flavors. It's more expensive than other brands out there but it's worth it!
Alana P.
Roswell, GA
As part of my New Years resolution I'm trying to drink less soda. These sparking waters filled with robust flavors curbs my appetite for soda. I have at least one day. What a shame they aren't carried everywhere!
Selina L.
Austin, TX
I love sparkling water, and in this aspect, La Croix will always win. My major issue, which is something inherent in the nature of sparkling water, is the amount of bloating I get from ingesting carbonation. If you drink sparkling water all the time, it may be the major reason for your bloat!
Megan W.
If this is the only thing I have to drink, I will be able to drink it. However it is the only thing my sister drinks. She loves them and I can't for the life of me figure out why.
Andy C.
Alabaster, AL
What is your favorite La Croix flavor? I am interested in trying these.
Melissa P.
I've been very curious to try this Drink , are they really organic and how the flavor tastes? Are the good?
Madisen G.
I have to start drinking more water, but I have a really hard time drinking plain water. I also have a hard time not drinking pop. Has anyone has this problem, and had success after switching to drinking this?
Diana W.
Jackson, Nj
I have been wanting to try these but I always find it in cases. Do they sell these in singles?
Belinda N.
So Im in love with san pellangrino but whenever I cant find it I am tempted to buy this brand instead but I dont want to buy a whole case and hate it. How is it compared to SP?