BY LACROIX

Pure 100% natural sparkling water with just a hint of all natural flavor. Crisp clean and clear the blue can is pure our only unflavored sparkling. see more...

• I have to start drinking more water, but I have a really hard tim...1 Answers
  • So Im in love with san pellangrino but whenever I cant find it I ...2 Answers
  • I've been very curious to try this Drink , are they really organ...3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michelle H.
Dallas, TX
If you are looking for a fresh, cript alternative to flat water, La Croix Pure Sparkling water is the way to go! Most often seen in a can, but also offered in these bottles, it's a fantastic way to look and feel fancy while staying hydrated this summer! Curb your soda craving as well by substituting these for a easy way to cut sugars! I adore La Croix because it is a better by than a San Pelligrino or Perrier but tastes just as good, if not better!
ADRIANA C.
I am so glad that i found the bottles...i usally get the cans. I recently was diagnosed with pre-diabetes and was looking into different options to stop wanting soda or depending on soda. So here it is. Absolutely delightful and there are so many different flavors. Anyone looking for a refreshing twist on beverages or who wants to curb their sugar pallet and dependability on soda...here it is. You will NOT be disappointed

Phyllis L.
Round Rock, TX
I have tried many sparkling waters, and I have learned that La Croix is far better than most. The bubbles and level of carbonation are perfect, and ice cold, these are so refreshing. I love soda, but I've been trying to quit drinking them -- La Croix has been a fantastic, healthier alternative.
Mal S.
Harrisburg, PA
This brand is alright. I feel as though people only enjoy it for the "name" and "packaging" but to each and their own. I enjoy most of the flavors and this actually is a great chaser if you're trying to cut back on soda but still want to make mixed drinks/take shots ;)
Dan R.
Culver City, CA
When i first bought La Croix's Pure flavor, I assumed it would be boring old water. WRONG. It's a glacier of subtle deliciousness. It tastes the way swimming feels. The way an icicle looks. The way winter smells. It's downright incredible. Would definitely recommend.
Kendyl H.
Hickory
I love La Croix. It definitely has a distinct taste. its like a sparkling water with just a little flavor. I did it as a healthy alternative to a soda and it was amazing. Its not too expensive and you can find it at almost any grocery store you can think of!
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
I would give La Croix Pure Sparkling Water 10 stars if I could! It is honestly my favorite drink in the world. It os crisp and clean with excellent carbonation and no aftertaste. No sugar, no sodium, and no calories!! I can easily go through a case a day!
Kara B.
Wyoming , MI
We are OBSESSED with this Pure sparkling water. We've cut out pop, but still wanted something fizzy & refreshing. It delivered. It is so crisp & refreshing and tastes great with some lemon squeezed in. Highly recommend it!!
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff is my obsession, I can't stop drinking it! It's so reasonably priced that it's a total guilt-free splurge. This one's not flavored- which is just fine by me! Seriously, do yourself a favor and pick this up.
Jenna S.
My kids love adding this "bubbly water" to their juice to make a homemade version of soda. I like that it doesn't have any yucky stuff in it for me to worry about.
Melissa P.
I've been very curious to try this Drink , are they really organic and how the flavor tastes? Are the good?
Andy C.
Irondale, AL
What is your favorite La Croix flavor? I am interested in trying these.
Diana W.
Jackson, Nj
I have been wanting to try these but I always find it in cases. Do they sell these in singles?
Belinda N.
So Im in love with san pellangrino but whenever I cant find it I am tempted to buy this brand instead but I dont want to buy a whole case and hate it. How is it compared to SP?
Madisen G.
I have to start drinking more water, but I have a really hard time drinking plain water. I also have a hard time not drinking pop. Has anyone has this problem, and had success after switching to drinking this?