BeveragesWaterLaCroix
La Croix Curate Variety Pack of Sparkling Water 24 Cans 12 Oz Net Wt 288 Fl Oz, 288 fl oz

by LaCroix

Sparkling water is really natural, clear and crisp. Lacroix is 100 percent natural with a hint of natural flavouring including orange, lemon, lime, grapefruit, cran-rasberry. The lacroix brand is nutritionally superior as it is calorie free, sugar and sweetener free, sodium free caffeine free, contains nothing artificial and has no colors, additives or preservatives.

Built by people just like you; Clean, crisp, clear… just a few words to describe the drinking sensation of Pure LaCroix Sparkling Water.; French for "The Cross", LaCroix is much more than just a parisian name for great-tasting water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Croix Curate Variety Pack of Sparkling Water 24 Cans 12 Oz Net Wt 288 Fl Oz, 288 fl. oz.!
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
I love Lacroix sparkling water!😍 I drink these everyday. These are a lot healthier for you than other carbonated beverages. I like that it's made with only sparkling water and a natural essence of flavors. I would definitely recommend these beverages!
Kristin W.
Surprise
I love this carbonated water. It tastes good and is able to feed the need for carbonation! The variety helps you have a good option for flavors too. I also like that they come in cans and have a pretty look good then.

Looking for your answer?