BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsLaCroix
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino

La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino

All-natural Sparkling Water

Where can I find this?
What is your favorite La Croix flavor?
What do you think about this flavor? Is it refreshing or over powering?
Start your review of La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino!
How would you rate this product?
Hart L.
This is wonderful and refreshing in summer. Cucumber and berries flavor. Recommend giving it a try if you like sparkling water.
Meghan G.
Arlington, WA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino uploaded by Meghan G.
Purchased at: Costco
My new favorite flavor! Came in a variety pack from my local Costco! I wasn’t sure if I would like it but it’s definitely a winner!
Hope W.
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino uploaded by Hope W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really do not like this. It tastes like cucumber baby wipes!! Very nasty. I would not recommend at all. Just get the walmart brand sparkling waters they are really good and a way better price!
MC K.
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino uploaded by MC K.
Purchased at: Costco
BEST FLAVOR IN THE LA CROIX GAME! I still have not been able to find this product in stores, except for Costco where you purchase it in a pack of three - nevertheless it is perfection as far as flavor goes
Suzanne W.
Ventura, CA
La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Mure Pepino uploaded by Suzanne W.
Purchased at: Costco
Find the Blackberry cucumber sparkling water to be very refreshing. I didn't think I was going to like the cucumber mixed in with the Blackberry but it is surprisingly refreshing! I got this in a combo pack with some other flavors from Costco. They seem to have the best price on the thinner cans of LaCroix
Jamie G.
Pacific NW
Oh so fancy! I love to have this during my mid-day snack with fruit, cheese, and nuts! The color of the can is inviting, and the flavor is just perfect! A splash of wine won't hurt a thing 😍
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: H-E-B
I enjoy La Croix - it’s my favorite brand of sparkling water. These are a part of the more expensive line they offer with unique flavor combos and slim chic cans. I think there are other flavors I’d rather spend the money on over this but it is still a tasty product. If you’re looking for a more subtle sparkling water this is perfect - for more of a punch of flavor, try something else.
Justin W.
Mooresville
I generally enjoy La Croix water. I've had several of the flavors at this point, my favorite being the coconut...but I feel like that may be the most popular flavor from what I've seen at least.

This one...was disgusting. I started drinking these in order to cut down on sugar but, with this flavor, I have never wanted sugar more. I would love to have JUST cucumber but with the blackberry it was just not for me.

I'll stick to my coconut, thanks!

I'll stick to my coconut, thanks!
Patrick R.
Múre Pepino is superior to all La Croix. Stylish and luxurious, she is the moment. Hard to find at the store. But when you do, you're in for a treat.
Karlie B.
Pasadena, CA
This is my favorite flavor of La Croix. It’s harder to find in stores than some of the other flavors so it always feels like a real treat when I find it. It’s refreshing and the cucumber makes it not as sweet as the other flavors.