BY LACROIX

• What is your favorite La Croix flavor?3 Answers
  • What do you think about this flavor? Is it refreshing or over power...1 Answers
Buy on Vitamin...
Katie J.
Katie J.
Eastpointe, MI
Love La Croix sparkling waters. This is my favorite flavor because it is not as sweet as the others.

La Croix has helped me give up super sugary sodas, I believe that the carbonation in these sparkling waters helped with that. I am feeling so much better now that I don't have caffeine cravings/headaches. I also lost some weight, too!

I find that these are best when they're really cold and also go well with flavored vodkas ;).

Another added benefit is that this product is 100% US made AND distributed by a Michigan based company!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
I just recently started drinking flavored sparkling waters so I've been trying a lot of flavors out. This is my favorite lacroix flavor. I already loved cucumber in my water so having sparkling water with blackberry and cucumber is awesome. It's super refreshing and even though it's not sweetened, it has a lot of flavor.
Bryelle D.
Bryelle D.
Fort Myers, FL
I'm a little biased because I'm not the biggest fan of cucumber, but I do love blackberries. This flavor is pretty well balanced but I just don't love the strong cucumber aftertaste. It is refreshing though and I'm sure if you like cucumber you'll be delighted!
LAUREN N.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
I have had La Croix in the past many years ago and it is refreshing to see the many different flavors they have come out with! I picked this one up for my first can in awhile and I really enjoyed it! It has just the right about of sweetness to seltzer balance.
Emily A.
Emily A.
The best La Croix Curate flavor! Very refreshing, good light cucumber flavor. The can is also a cool design that I enjoy looking at and carrying around. I have bought so much La Croix, and this is one of the best!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Shaker Hts, OH
I like the packaging for this flavor better, but the fact that they are more expensive and you get less cans kinda bugs me. Plus there are better flavors of La Croix that cost less and are a better value.
Libby H.
Libby H.
Austin, TX
The best lacroix flavor by far. It's subtle and refreshing and doesn't taste artificial like some of the stronger fruitier flavors. Tastes just like spa water and has a cute can to go with.
Chayla D.
Chayla D.
I love la croix but this flavor is not so awesome. It isn't as aromatic as some of the others, and the combination of blackberry and cucumber is weird. Love the Apple Cran though!
Meagan E.
Meagan E.
Elizabethtown, PA
This is a delicious flavor! The blackberry and cucumber work so well together, to make a light and refreshing taste! My favorite seltzer flavor.
Leonora D.
Leonora D.
Brooklyn, NY
So so good! Really surprising refreshing flavor. It would be a great cocktail mixer! And the cans are super cute to boot.
James T.
James T.
Los Angeles, CA
What is your favorite La Croix flavor?
Michelle W.
Michelle W.
Denver, CO
What do you think about this flavor? Is it refreshing or over powering?