BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Marie C.
This is the most refreshing drink I've ever tasted! The flavors are refreshing and don't have the after taste of gross sugar. The packaging is beautiful and colorful. I buy this all the time and will buy it again.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I first was seeking a quality wáter that would give me a change up once In a while from just plain wáter.  To My surprise #Lacroix #sparkling water fit all the critera and was really tastety as well.  I would reccomend this to all people Who enjoy a sparklng beverage currently and those trying to shake a soda habit for a healthier life style.  The price is within range of others in this catagory and you can purchase Lacroix at #Walmart and other retailers. #Lacroix #contest #influensternation #influenster
Rhonda G.
This is my best spring discovery! So refreshing and works well as a base for most spritzers or low cal cocktails. Absolutely love it!
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
This is AMAZING. Sooo good!! Like a sonic cherry limeade but good for you!! It does have to be cold when you drink it, if it's warm it tastes kinda powdery but cold it's perfect. I'm heading back to the store tomorrow to stock up!! I never want to be without this!
Kersten B.
These things are so light and refreshing on a hot day! If you want something sweet this isn't it! It's so good!
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Love these sparkling waters. My favorite is the mure pepino (blackberry cucumber). So tasty!
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
Im a big fan of flavored water. Sparkling water isnt a bit with everyone. Very affordable and comes in a variety of flavors. I love having a sugar free option to grab. This reminds me of a cherry limeade from Sonics
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Effing DELICIOUS! a cherry lime bevy without any of the guilt. So crisp and refreshing, and the flavors are absolutely spot on for summer.
Megan K.
Rio, WI
I love the La Croix as a soda substitute. My favorite flavor is the Cerise Limon. It is a healthier alternative to a Sonic Cherry Limeade. The bright colors on the can are super cute too. It's a must try for sure.
Melissa B.
Refreshing and delisious. The price is right too. This is an everyday water that adds some flavour and sparkle that breaks up the flat water intake. Not too sweet and hits the spot.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????