BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Chelsea P.
Taylors, SC
La Croix is excellent no matter the flavor, but Cerise Limon is in a class all its own. I have had La Croix multiple times before trying this flavor. I have never been disappointed as it is an affordable healthy alternative to soda. I often stock my fridge with La Croix!
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
I love la Croix so much!!! They are by far my favorite drink. And this is one of my favorite flavors. not everyone likes this kind of drink but If you enjoy sparkling water, this is the way to go.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
I love this stuff! I've been drinking sparkling water off and on since late last year. Initially, I missed the sweetness of soda, so I would still have sweet drinks pretty often. Two months ago, I cut out all sweet drinks and my only fizzy drink has been sparkling water. I've lost 20 pounds changing nothing but my choice in beverage. I can't promise this will work for you, but if you like fizzy drinks and fruit flavors, give it a try. This is my favorite of the flavors so far (though I have yet to try the melon grapefruit).
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I first was seeking a quality wáter that would give me a change up once In a while from just plain wáter.  To My surprise #Lacroix #sparkling water fit all the critera and was really tastety as well.  I would reccomend this to all people Who enjoy a sparklng beverage currently and those trying to shake a soda habit for a healthier life style.  The price is within range of others in this catagory and you can purchase Lacroix at #Walmart and other retailers. #Lacroix #contest #influensternation #influenster
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love the La Croix Curate the flavor is awesome. I can drink one after another they are that good. La Croix is more expensive that soda however, it is so much better for you.
Serena J.
My life was incomplete before I tried this amazing flavor. I've never had a La Croix which is so vibrant and bubbly. It mixes great with juices and has the perfect amount of bubbles! New favorite La Croix! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried ever single one of these Sparkling Waters and they are all fabulous. Can also be used as lo-cal mixer. La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon
Jenn W.
Carrollton, TX
Great when I need something but don't want to calories. Just enough flavor without being overpowering. Also the carbonation is always my go to when my stomach is upset
Meghan R.
Rocklin , Ca
I am not a big soda drinker and I'm generally not a fan of drinks that are very sweet, but I occasionally have the urge for something a little "fizzy" especially on a hot day. This drink hit the spot! Today is the first time I've tried it, but I will definitely be keeping some stocked from now on. The flavor is pleasant, although it still has a bit of that bitter soda water taste to it, which I quite like, but the boyfriend made a face when he tried it.
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I love La Croix!!!! I've always been a fan of carbonated drinks, but I hated how they made me feel after. My sister introduced me to these because she was doing a Whole30, and these are approved because they are literally only carbonated water and fruit juice. This is my favorite flavor, and I buy it whenever I can find it. I like the fact that this is 100% good for you. The only things added to this water are carbonation and fruit juice. Just a warning, this isn't sweet at all. It's not like other flavored water. If you've ever had seltzer water before, it tastes like that with a hint of citrus.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????

Vitamin Shoppe