BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love la Croix because it's yummy with no calories and nothing artificial. It does take some getting used to but now I'm hooked. This flavor is one of the stronger flavors so I'd definitely start with one of the fancy ones.
Toni B.
Erath, LA
This is my jam. I crave it daily. It’s so light and refreshing! Tastes like a cherry limeade from sonic without the extra calories and additives. So glad my local Walmart stocks this! I keep it stocked. Lol!
Alexa H.
I love this! It tastes like a cherry limeade but without all the sugar. I just wish the cam was bigger! I make sure it is freezing cold and out it over ice and it's just delicious. Would buy again for sure.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
This is one of the strongest flavors this brand has. It is still light and crisp to drink though, I love this flavor! The cans they come in are really cool too! Kind of pricey compared to other brands though.
Angie M.
Not going to lie, sparkling water is just an acquired taste. I love carbonation, but try to limit soda and these have been an ok substitute. I do particularly like this flavor.
Chelsea P.
Taylors, SC
La Croix is excellent no matter the flavor, but Cerise Limon is in a class all its own. I have had La Croix multiple times before trying this flavor. I have never been disappointed as it is an affordable healthy alternative to soda. I often stock my fridge with La Croix!
Jacquelyn N.
Refreshing, sugar free, calorie free. So, that's basically all I'm asking for in a bubbly water so this does the trick. I'll keep buying it because of who I am as a person.
Tara N.
Austin
This tastes just like cherry limeade. It’s delicious. Canned sparkling water definitely takes some time getting used to. But now I can’t get enough. This flavor still makes you feel refreshed and hydrated
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
I love this stuff! I've been drinking sparkling water off and on since late last year. Initially, I missed the sweetness of soda, so I would still have sweet drinks pretty often. Two months ago, I cut out all sweet drinks and my only fizzy drink has been sparkling water. I've lost 20 pounds changing nothing but my choice in beverage. I can't promise this will work for you, but if you like fizzy drinks and fruit flavors, give it a try. This is my favorite of the flavors so far (though I have yet to try the melon grapefruit).
Serena J.
My life was incomplete before I tried this amazing flavor. I've never had a La Croix which is so vibrant and bubbly. It mixes great with juices and has the perfect amount of bubbles! New favorite La Croix! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????