BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Rhythm C.
Austin, TX
This is light and refreshing. I love that It tastes exactly like cherry limeade but without the guilt and sugar. La Croix is a great pick me up in the middle of the workday. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley T.
Woodstock, GA
Didn’t ever love sparkling water but these are INCREDIBLE!! So flavorful (the tall skinny cans even more so than the regular). They feel like a splurge even though there is no guilt. Drink these in the office non stop :)
Eneida M.
Beaumont, TX
I love this flavor, it taste like a cherry limeade. The packaging for this flavor is also sleek and very easy to be on the go with. I always pick these up when I'm at the grocery store and would definitely recommend.
Chelsea H.
Waterford, MI
Delicious! I pack these in my lunch every day. I crave the fizzy ness of pop, but don't want the carbohydrates that come with pop. With lacroix I know I'm getting a quality drink that isn't riddled with sugar
Toni B.
Erath, LA
This is my jam. I crave it daily. It’s so light and refreshing! Tastes like a cherry limeade from sonic without the extra calories and additives. So glad my local Walmart stocks this! I keep it stocked. Lol!
Alexa H.
I love this! It tastes like a cherry limeade but without all the sugar. I just wish the cam was bigger! I make sure it is freezing cold and out it over ice and it's just delicious. Would buy again for sure.
Angie M.
Not going to lie, sparkling water is just an acquired taste. I love carbonation, but try to limit soda and these have been an ok substitute. I do particularly like this flavor.
Chelsea P.
Taylors, SC
La Croix is excellent no matter the flavor, but Cerise Limon is in a class all its own. I have had La Croix multiple times before trying this flavor. I have never been disappointed as it is an affordable healthy alternative to soda. I often stock my fridge with La Croix!
Jacquelyn N.
Refreshing, sugar free, calorie free. So, that's basically all I'm asking for in a bubbly water so this does the trick. I'll keep buying it because of who I am as a person.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
I love la Croix so much!!! They are by far my favorite drink. And this is one of my favorite flavors. not everyone likes this kind of drink but If you enjoy sparkling water, this is the way to go.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!