BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Lauren D.
This has been the perfect go to drink when I want something cold and fizzy, but don't want the calories. The flavor impressed me, because usually when I try similar products I can hardly even taste a flavor. I would recommend this, and would repurchase.
Deidre P.
Powder Springs, GA
I just started the whole30 and needed an approced drink for some mouth feel. This flavor provided that and more. After a few sips I felt like I was drinking a cherry limeade - although definitely water.

I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good sparkling water flavor.
Jordanne F.
Pfafftown , NC
This is delicious! Even my 4 year old loves it. I'm trying to get away from the drinks that contain Red 40, and this is a great replacement. I love this flavor. I can find this pretty easily in any store.
Kelly D.
Kansas City, MO
I love La Croix but this flavor could use a little work. The lime seems to overpower most of the flavor. And what cherry flavor there is tastes super artificial. If its ice cold it is still refreshing, just needs to be worked on a bit.
Danielle M.
Jackson, TN
This is a great "skinny" cherry lime aid option when you want to have something with flavor, less sugar and no bad ingredients. I love all the la croissant but this one is probably my favorite so far!
Cambria B.
Portland, OR
Hands down the best La Croix flavor. The cherry lime combo reminds me in a way of the Sonic cherry limeade, but without sugar or fake-sugar aftertaste, just pure refreshment.
Bonnie B.
San Diego, CA
My husband's favorite flavor is the Cherry Lime - this size is a great portion and we love the tall slim cans. He calls them "tall boy La Croix". The flavor of these is less arrificial than other brands.
Amanda J.
Portland, OR
I love this flavor of La Croix! It tastes just like a Shirley Temple. The drink is crisp and refreshing and the can is a cool, tall/skinny cylinder shape different than other drink cans. I purchase mine at Target. Highly recommend!
Ashley J.
I like these a lot better than the bigger cans of La Croix.  When I first started drinking them I would leave it open so the carbonation would let out some since I'm usually not a fan of carbonated water, but this flavor and the pineapple one is my favorite!
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
My absolute favorite flavor. I love these drinks because they have zero sugar, zero carbs, zero everything. The flavor can not be beat. The cherry and lime flavor is the best in my opinion. A healthy alternative to soda.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!