BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Alwyn K.
Covina, CA
This is one of my favorites! I drink this particularly when I'm not eating any sugar. I completely forget that there's no sweetener because the flavor is so good. It's light and the soda water doesn't overwhelm the great taste at all. If you're nervous about trying a non sweetened carbonated beverage I would highly recommend starting with this one!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
My top favorite flavor of la croix! This is sooo tasty! It's reminiscent of a fruit punch without all the sugar and thick syrupy consistency. Really good as a mixer, too! If you're a seltzer lover you've got to give cherry lime a try!
Megan J.
So worth it! It is flavored sparkling water. These were pretty big cans. It has such a great taste. It is so close to how cherry limeade usually tastes. The packaging is cute. I will for sure being repurchasing these. I will say that this brand specifically is a tad pricier than other sparkling waters.
Kara S.
Meridian, ID
This was going to be my new favorite La Croix. I drank several before realizing that every time I drank one I got a headache. Something about the new formula and the upgraded natural flavors just doesn't sit right for me. I'm not giving up on La Croix though, just going back to the original flavors.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I can definitely taste the lime in this but not so much the cherry. It does taste slightly different than the straight up lime but not a whole lot. The bubbles are perfect and refreshing. I’m fairly new to La Croix but it’s helping me kick my pop habit and it helps keep my hydrated and I quite enjoy it.
Ashley J.
This is my favorite flavor of this brand. If you are looking for something super sweet or that taste like a soft drink, this is not what you will find. However, I find that these are a great healthy option for me to satisfy my craving for a carbonated beverage. The ingredients don’t include any artificial sweeteners either, which I try to avoid.
Kaycee M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I normally don't care for cherry flavored things, but my friend had some of this at her house and let me try it. I was pleasantly surprised! It's not my favorite flavor of la croix but it's light, refreshing and delightfully delicious despite my apprehension towards cherry flavoring.
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
LaCroix flavors can sometimes be hit or miss, but I like this cherry flavor - it's reminiscent of cherry limeades. I like this size of the curate cans as well. They're great for a refreshing treat but I don't have to worry about whether I'm going to finish a can before it goes flat.
Marie C.
This is the most refreshing drink I've ever tasted! The flavors are refreshing and don't have the after taste of gross sugar. The packaging is beautiful and colorful. I buy this all the time and will buy it again.
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
All of the La Croix curate flavors are absolutely amazing. I can't go without them.  I love that they are healthy for you and contain no sugar. They are a great refreshment on a summer day, but I drink them year round. The flavors are great but not overwhelming.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!