BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
I really like La Croix, this particular flavor Cerise Limon was good a bit on the sweeter side compare to some of their other flavors but it was still very good. This flavor comes in the taller skinnier cans and can be found at multiple stores including Target.
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Long live La Croix. The most refreshing drink ever. Cerise Limon has a great flavor and i personally like the size of this can better than the others. It is a little expensive which is why I don't drink it as much, but for a treat I would buy this again.
Catherine C.
Matawan, NJ
I bought a case of this for myself, and loved it. If you are looking for a soda replacement, this is it! Now every time I have houseguests or company, they drink it all and I have to order more. I guess it's not a bad problem to have.
Alwyn K.
Covina, CA
This is one of my favorites! I drink this particularly when I'm not eating any sugar. I completely forget that there's no sweetener because the flavor is so good. It's light and the soda water doesn't overwhelm the great taste at all. If you're nervous about trying a non sweetened carbonated beverage I would highly recommend starting with this one!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
My top favorite flavor of la croix! This is sooo tasty! It's reminiscent of a fruit punch without all the sugar and thick syrupy consistency. Really good as a mixer, too! If you're a seltzer lover you've got to give cherry lime a try!
Megan J.
So worth it! It is flavored sparkling water. These were pretty big cans. It has such a great taste. It is so close to how cherry limeade usually tastes. The packaging is cute. I will for sure being repurchasing these. I will say that this brand specifically is a tad pricier than other sparkling waters.
Kara S.
Eagle, ID
This was going to be my new favorite La Croix. I drank several before realizing that every time I drank one I got a headache. Something about the new formula and the upgraded natural flavors just doesn't sit right for me. I'm not giving up on La Croix though, just going back to the original flavors.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
I can definitely taste the lime in this but not so much the cherry. It does taste slightly different than the straight up lime but not a whole lot. The bubbles are perfect and refreshing. I’m fairly new to La Croix but it’s helping me kick my pop habit and it helps keep my hydrated and I quite enjoy it.
Kari C.
Porter Ranch, CA
I remember having La Croix in the house when I was a kid. I didn't like it then; I've never been much one for carbonated beverages. However, I was introduced to La Croix again recently at a fitness convention, and it was nice to switch up my routine of regular water. I LOVE the new foreign ones, and the cherry lime has a nice round taste to it.
Ashley J.
This is my favorite flavor of this brand. If you are looking for something super sweet or that taste like a soft drink, this is not what you will find. However, I find that these are a great healthy option for me to satisfy my craving for a carbonated beverage. The ingredients don’t include any artificial sweeteners either, which I try to avoid.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.

back