BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Sara E.
Yuck!! Had high hopes because i love sonic cherry limeade. This had not a lot of flavor in it at all, mostly tastes like carbonated water to me. Maybe its because i didnt put it in the fridge?
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I truly don’t know how I ever lived without this water! It is the perfect thirst quencher that has just the right amount of bubbles to get that “burn” when I’m craving soda.
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
My husband and I are trying to kick the 'soda' habit, and we came across this sparkling water in the process, and decided to try it as an alternative to our Diet Coke and Mountain Dew.

I really like the LaCroix water so far! It's a bit bitter if you're expecting a sweet taste, so my kids didn't quite like it, but too to be them! ha ha.
It has a good flavor and it's not overbearing, and doesn't leave any sort of odd after taste.

On a side note - I was actually eating some chocolate chips one evening while I had a can of this Cherry Limeade one open, and ... If you drink it after eating chocolate, then it tastes like a chocolate covered cherry in your mouth. You really ought to do it!
Valerie G.
Lakewood, OH
La Croix is one of the healthiest, most refreshing drinks that you can have stocked in your fridge! No calories, no added sweeteners, just carbonated water and natural flavors! This cherry lime flavor is my absolute favorite, and I have been able to find it for about 3.50- 4.00 per case which is slightly more expensive than the regular cans (these have a tall, skinny can). You can find these at Target, Giant Eagle, even Aldi! For best value.....target, and a lot of the time they have sales. All of the flavors are good, but this is my favorite....for now!
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I have been trying to cut down on my soda intake. I love water, but sometimes need bubbles and some flavor. I decided to try La Croix cherry lime sparkling water.  I was hooked after only one can. It has a hint of cherry lime flavor without any of the sugar and caffeine that I am trying to stay away form. I always keep a pack at home and work. I definitely will be trying other the other flavors in the coming months.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
I really like La Croix, this particular flavor Cerise Limon was good a bit on the sweeter side compare to some of their other flavors but it was still very good. This flavor comes in the taller skinnier cans and can be found at multiple stores including Target.
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Long live La Croix. The most refreshing drink ever. Cerise Limon has a great flavor and i personally like the size of this can better than the others. It is a little expensive which is why I don't drink it as much, but for a treat I would buy this again.
Catherine C.
Matawan, NJ
I bought a case of this for myself, and loved it. If you are looking for a soda replacement, this is it! Now every time I have houseguests or company, they drink it all and I have to order more. I guess it's not a bad problem to have.
Rachel S.
portland
Out of all the flavors, the La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon is my favorite! So refreshing. Just the right amount of cherry and lime without any sweetness. Drinking La Croix feels almost like you’re cheating on your diet, but you’re not! The addiction is real!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
My top favorite flavor of la croix! This is sooo tasty! It's reminiscent of a fruit punch without all the sugar and thick syrupy consistency. Really good as a mixer, too! If you're a seltzer lover you've got to give cherry lime a try!
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!