BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I truly don’t know how I ever lived without this water! It is the perfect thirst quencher that has just the right amount of bubbles to get that “burn” when I’m craving soda.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I first was seeking a quality wáter that would give me a change up once In a while from just plain wáter.  To My surprise #Lacroix #sparkling water fit all the critera and was really tastety as well.  I would reccomend this to all people Who enjoy a sparklng beverage currently and those trying to shake a soda habit for a healthier life style.  The price is within range of others in this catagory and you can purchase Lacroix at #Walmart and other retailers. #Lacroix #contest #influensternation #influenster
Carrie W.
Salt Lake City
My husband and I are trying to kick the 'soda' habit, and we came across this sparkling water in the process, and decided to try it as an alternative to our Diet Coke and Mountain Dew.

I really like the LaCroix water so far! It's a bit bitter if you're expecting a sweet taste, so my kids didn't quite like it, but too to be them! ha ha.
It has a good flavor and it's not overbearing, and doesn't leave any sort of odd after taste.

On a side note - I was actually eating some chocolate chips one evening while I had a can of this Cherry Limeade one open, and ... If you drink it after eating chocolate, then it tastes like a chocolate covered cherry in your mouth. You really ought to do it!
Valerie G.
Lakewood, OH
La Croix is one of the healthiest, most refreshing drinks that you can have stocked in your fridge! No calories, no added sweeteners, just carbonated water and natural flavors! This cherry lime flavor is my absolute favorite, and I have been able to find it for about 3.50- 4.00 per case which is slightly more expensive than the regular cans (these have a tall, skinny can). You can find these at Target, Giant Eagle, even Aldi! For best value.....target, and a lot of the time they have sales. All of the flavors are good, but this is my favorite....for now!
Anna D.
Newbern, TN
I love La Croix!!!! I've always been a fan of carbonated drinks, but I hated how they made me feel after. My sister introduced me to these because she was doing a Whole30, and these are approved because they are literally only carbonated water and fruit juice. This is my favorite flavor, and I buy it whenever I can find it. I like the fact that this is 100% good for you. The only things added to this water are carbonation and fruit juice. Just a warning, this isn't sweet at all. It's not like other flavored water. If you've ever had seltzer water before, it tastes like that with a hint of citrus.
Angela F.
Madison, WI
I have been trying to cut down on my soda intake. I love water, but sometimes need bubbles and some flavor. I decided to try La Croix cherry lime sparkling water.  I was hooked after only one can. It has a hint of cherry lime flavor without any of the sugar and caffeine that I am trying to stay away form. I always keep a pack at home and work. I definitely will be trying other the other flavors in the coming months.
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
I really like La Croix, this particular flavor Cerise Limon was good a bit on the sweeter side compare to some of their other flavors but it was still very good. This flavor comes in the taller skinnier cans and can be found at multiple stores including Target.
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Long live La Croix. The most refreshing drink ever. Cerise Limon has a great flavor and i personally like the size of this can better than the others. It is a little expensive which is why I don't drink it as much, but for a treat I would buy this again.
Whitney S.
Etna, OH
My favorite La Croix flavor! It has kicked my craving for soda! I actually feel like I shouldn't be drinking it because the flavor is so yummy. The perfect combo of lime and cherry. We go through at least one box per week at our house!
Kylee P.
I buy La Croix all the time! I have tried multiple flavors and I have never found one as good as cherry limeade. It has the best flavoring and is not as strongly carbonated. It comes in a can. La Croix is super cheap. It is a very healthy substitute for soda and other juices. It is only made out of natural flavoring and carbonated water.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!