BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Brittney S.
I am so happy I found this flavor at my local grocery store. I wish La Croix would have come out with flavors like these first. I can’t wait to see if there will be more. I especially like drinking it cold. The carbonation is a refreshing difference from the normal day to day water I normally drink.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I might have a slight La Croix addiction but it is so good! I did Whole30 and this flavor was a life savor. It provides that satisfying carbonation you need but you do not have to feel the guilt. I do not like soda at all but this just tastes like flavored water and is so delicious!
Kirsten L.
Nashville, TN
Okay, so I love all flavors of La Croix, but this flavor is one of my favorites. If you have yet to try this flavor and you love La Croix, you need to get on it! It is my go-to beverage of choice without a doubt. I highly recommend this, even to someone new to the La Croix scene, it is a great transitionary flavor from soda.
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
I LIVE FOR THOS FLAVOR OF LA CROIX. This tastes just like a cherry limeade and it’s so delicious. It’s a healthy alternative to soda considering it’s literally just water and you still get carbonation. I love this flavor so much and I buy at least 2 cases every time I go to the store
Stephanie G.
This is my favorite Le Croix flavor! So much fun for your tastebuds. Is fantastic alone or mixed with tequila for a pool day. I also love that it's Whole 30 approved and guilt free. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Victoria M.
Clarksville, TN
This is one of my favorite La Croix flavors. I love that these are a healthier way to stay hydrated and a drink you can enjoy guilt free. I will continue to buy.
Samantha I.
I’ve tried various flavors of this brand of sparkling water and this one, while it isn’t my favorite, isn’t my least favorite either. All in all though, all of the flavors of this brand are good, it really comes down to your own personal preferences.
Lindsey S.
This stuff is the best way to help kick a soda habit. You still get the carbonation minus everything else. The cherry line flavor reminds me of a limeade. I haven't tried a flavor of theirs that I haven't liked. They are best cold over ice.
Gaga G.
I’m starting to turn into a really picky sparkling water drinker now that I’ve tried so many & really have a habit now. This flavor is by far my favorite la Croix flavor! It reminds me of sonic cherry limeades. Will be my new go to flavor!
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
This is my new favorite flavor! It satisfies my want for a big ol' cherry limeade from Sonic without all of the sugar. We are avid La Croix drinkers, and this will be in my pantry on the regular.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!

back