BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Bonnie J.
Fort Worth, TX
I LIVE FOR THOS FLAVOR OF LA CROIX. This tastes just like a cherry limeade and it’s so delicious. It’s a healthy alternative to soda considering it’s literally just water and you still get carbonation. I love this flavor so much and I buy at least 2 cases every time I go to the store
Stephanie G.
This is my favorite Le Croix flavor! So much fun for your tastebuds. Is fantastic alone or mixed with tequila for a pool day. I also love that it's Whole 30 approved and guilt free. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Gaga G.
I’m starting to turn into a really picky sparkling water drinker now that I’ve tried so many & really have a habit now. This flavor is by far my favorite la Croix flavor! It reminds me of sonic cherry limeades. Will be my new go to flavor!
Celinda M.
Henderson, NV
This is my new favorite flavor! It satisfies my want for a big ol' cherry limeade from Sonic without all of the sugar. We are avid La Croix drinkers, and this will be in my pantry on the regular.
Erika E.
La Croix is a drink that always delivers without the caffeine and added sugar!
This is the best during hot Summer days!
My go to purchase at Target whenever I go shopping for groceries!
Definitely worth the money!!
Chelli D.
I love la Croix because it's yummy with no calories and nothing artificial. It does take some getting used to but now I'm hooked. This flavor is one of the stronger flavors so I'd definitely start with one of the fancy ones.
Nancy K.
Peru, IN
I'm not a huge La Croix fan, but I do tend to like the mixed flavor versions in the slender cans. They are a great replacement for soda. The Cerise Limon is really good!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love La Croix and recently tried the pomme baya flavor. It's very crisp and refreshing and ypu can definetly taste the apple. I also love that there are no added sweeteners.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I truly don’t know how I ever lived without this water! It is the perfect thirst quencher that has just the right amount of bubbles to get that “burn” when I’m craving soda.
Jennifer J.
Anchorage, AK
I first was seeking a quality wáter that would give me a change up once In a while from just plain wáter.  To My surprise #Lacroix #sparkling water fit all the critera and was really tastety as well.  I would reccomend this to all people Who enjoy a sparklng beverage currently and those trying to shake a soda habit for a healthier life style.  The price is within range of others in this catagory and you can purchase Lacroix at #Walmart and other retailers. #Lacroix #contest #influensternation #influenster
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!