BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Sarah T.
I like the zero calorie part. I like getting my daily ounces of water. The lack of sweetness bothers me though
Kersten B.
These things are so light and refreshing on a hot day! If you want something sweet this isn't it! It's so good!
Ashley T.
My absolute favorite sparkling water beverage! Just yummy water and bubbles. No sodium, calories or additives!
Jackie W.
st. marys
Love the flavor. No fake sweetness, no aftertaste’s. Affordable and more flavorful then a lot of alternatives.
Trisha K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
My favorite flavor of la croix. Always keep it stocked in my fridge for home and on the go #beachbagessential
Adelyn P.
Rockford, MI
Very good! No calories, but still fills that craving for carbonation! I definitely recommend this product.
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
I love how this can be sparkling and calorie free, but make you feel like you are enjoying a special treat.
Karen R.
Fortuna, ca
If you like flavored water, this is amazing!! I love it by itself or with a splash of cherry juice. Love!
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
I didn't enjoy this at all. There wasn't much lime or cherry flavors, which is why I was disappointed.
Marleigh K.
LOVE this flavor! One of my favorites, the taste is so strong which makes for a nice guilt free treat!
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!