BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Sasha R.
Miami Gardens
When I tried it the first thing came to mind was “I’m better off with drink cranberry juice and club soda.” I don’t think the quality is bad but the flavor is too light and not strong enough. I wouldn’t buy this flavor again. I’ll choose a different flavor... keep in mind everybody’s tastebuds are different. La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon
Savannah G.
Evansville, IN
My all-time favorite LaCroix flavor! It’s not quite as dry or bland as some of the others so it is a great first Lacroix to try. It is so refreshing and perfect replacement to my afternoon coffee without the caffeine highs and lows.
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
This stuff it absolutely disgusting! It has no flavor so all you taste is the carbonated flavor which is super gross. I don’t understand how anyone drinks this garbage!
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This fusion flavor of La Croix is delicious! Cherry Lime is my favorite in this series. It is a smaller 12oz can but that is ok with me. I just have to keep them away from my husband because he drinks them too fast!
Kari C.
Porter Ranch, CA
I remember having La Croix in the house when I was a kid. I didn't like it then; I've never been much one for carbonated beverages. However, I was introduced to La Croix again recently at a fitness convention, and it was nice to switch up my routine of regular water. I LOVE the new foreign ones, and the cherry lime has a nice round taste to it.
Tara N.
Austin
This tastes just like cherry limeade. It’s delicious. Canned sparkling water definitely takes some time getting used to. But now I can’t get enough. This flavor still makes you feel refreshed and hydrated
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
This is the worst flavor I’ve tried. It does not taste like a cherry limeade at all. To me, it tastes like NyQuil or Robitusson. It’s gross. The other flavors are much better. I would stick with one of those. I will not buy this flavor ever again.
Krista B.
Crowley, TX
So I went on this healthy kick last summer! I picked up some of these and haven't put one down since! I buy a couple packs every week! I drink this, regular water, coffee and thats about it! If I get a craving for soda, I just drink one of these and I'm Set! Cherry Lime is definitely my favorite flavor out of all of them!
Allison A.
Mena, AR
I love these! While they don't have the sweetness you would find in a cherry limeade normally, you can still taste that nice hint of cherry lime. It's super bubbly, so avoid these if you have problems with bubbles. It's very refreshing on a summer day, and makes a great mix in with juices!
Chelsea A.
I tend to usually buy the store brand of sparking seltzers, because I find La Croix to be a bit expensive when the cheaper store brand tastes exactly the same. I did try this flavor though, and enjoyed it a lot. However, not enough to keep buying on a regular basis.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!

back