BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This fusion flavor of La Croix is delicious! Cherry Lime is my favorite in this series. It is a smaller 12oz can but that is ok with me. I just have to keep them away from my husband because he drinks them too fast!
Eden R.
Johnson City , TN
I love LaCroix! This is probably my favorite flavor but I’ll drink any of them! I love that there’s no artificial or chemical taste to them and there’s just enough flavor to make drinking carbonated water pleasant.
Sarah L.
Everett , WA
This new flavor is my favorite. I’m so happy they started the blends. It’s perfect because I can taste the cherry lime but zero calories and no sugar. The flavor is great and when it’s on sale I stock up on this.
Kari C.
Porter Ranch, CA
I remember having La Croix in the house when I was a kid. I didn't like it then; I've never been much one for carbonated beverages. However, I was introduced to La Croix again recently at a fitness convention, and it was nice to switch up my routine of regular water. I LOVE the new foreign ones, and the cherry lime has a nice round taste to it.
Kristin S.
Richmond, VA
This is my current favorite flavor of this amazing sparking water. I find it a little different with the lime added in. It is just enough flavoring without overpowering the whole drink. Definitely a must to try!
Allison A.
Arkadelphia, AR
I love these! While they don't have the sweetness you would find in a cherry limeade normally, you can still taste that nice hint of cherry lime. It's super bubbly, so avoid these if you have problems with bubbles. It's very refreshing on a summer day, and makes a great mix in with juices!
Chelsea A.
I tend to usually buy the store brand of sparking seltzers, because I find La Croix to be a bit expensive when the cheaper store brand tastes exactly the same. I did try this flavor though, and enjoyed it a lot. However, not enough to keep buying on a regular basis.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I might have a slight La Croix addiction but it is so good! I did Whole30 and this flavor was a life savor. It provides that satisfying carbonation you need but you do not have to feel the guilt. I do not like soda at all but this just tastes like flavored water and is so delicious!
Kirsten L.
Indianapolis, IN
Okay, so I love all flavors of La Croix, but this flavor is one of my favorites. If you have yet to try this flavor and you love La Croix, you need to get on it! It is my go-to beverage of choice without a doubt. I highly recommend this, even to someone new to the La Croix scene, it is a great transitionary flavor from soda.
Stephanie G.
This is my favorite Le Croix flavor! So much fun for your tastebuds. Is fantastic alone or mixed with tequila for a pool day. I also love that it's Whole 30 approved and guilt free. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!