BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Jenna T.
Asheville
The best LaCroix. It doesn’t feel weird to swallow or even just have in your mouth. It actually has flavor and it’s really distinct.
Jessica B.
I decided to give them a try. I did not like it at all. Maybe it was the flavor. I might try another one but this one sucked for me.
Rhonda G.
This is my best spring discovery! So refreshing and works well as a base for most spritzers or low cal cocktails. Absolutely love it!
Danielle S.
Milner, GA
Just plain gross. Nastiest sparkling water I've ever had. I've tried most of them. All are just gross. I thought deer park was bad.
rosalee w.
Richmond
My favorite lacroix. Subtle but sweet and refreshing. Light enough to allow yourself without feeling weighed down with extra sugar
Shana C.
West Point, MS
This is a nice option to have since I have cut back on caffeinated sodas. It is usually easy to find in the larger grocery stores.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I have this in my fridge basically daily, it’s a good price and a really good alternative to drinking soda ladened with calories!
Alex H.
Weaverville, NC
This la croix is my favorite but is a little too pricy to buy on a regular basis. It has much more flavor than standard la croix.
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
Is Croix is the perfect alternative to sodas. The flavor selection is fantastic. Cerise Limon is full of flavor and refreshing.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I was disappointed by this product. The flavor didn't really come through in my opinion. I do prefer a tangier flavor, though.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????