BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Kersten B.
These things are so light and refreshing on a hot day! If you want something sweet this isn't it! It's so good!
Trisha K.
Cleveland Hts, OH
My favorite flavor of la croix. Always keep it stocked in my fridge for home and on the go #beachbagessential
Erin Y.
Avon Lake, Ohio
I love how this can be sparkling and calorie free, but make you feel like you are enjoying a special treat.
Adelyn P.
Rockford, MI
Very good! No calories, but still fills that craving for carbonation! I definitely recommend this product.
Karen R.
Fortuna, ca
If you like flavored water, this is amazing!! I love it by itself or with a splash of cherry juice. Love!
Marleigh K.
LOVE this flavor! One of my favorites, the taste is so strong which makes for a nice guilt free treat!
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
I didn't enjoy this at all. There wasn't much lime or cherry flavors, which is why I was disappointed.
Rachel S.
The only flavor of LaCeoix I like. Most taste like they have fragrance and not flavor. This is solid
Ansley R.
This is my favorite flavor. I love sparkling water and the flavor combo is perfect! Refreshing!
Jennifer H.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Love these sparkling waters. My favorite is the mure pepino (blackberry cucumber). So tasty!
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!