BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Kitt S.
Great drink. Carbonation is perfect. Decent price, and would recommend to others. The only improvement would be the price. Repeat consumer.
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Tasty! Very refreshing and invigorating. Tastes like soda without all the sugary sickly sweet after taste. It is very good. Will buy again.
Natalia H.
Englewood, NJ
Effing DELICIOUS! a cherry lime bevy without any of the guilt. So crisp and refreshing, and the flavors are absolutely spot on for summer.
Lauren L.
This is my favorite La Croix water flavor! It tastes like a Sonic Cherry Limeade, without the added sugars and colors! It is so refreshing!
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
This is my favorite drink!! I have this when I’m craving sugar or bubbles! The flavor is my favorite!! Lacroix is my favorite! Great price
Erin L.
Lebanon, CT
I drink this every day. I cut out soda and this is a great alternative. It tastes great and is so refreshing. This is my favorite flavor
Brittany W.
Seaford, VA
Tastes like the medicine you spray in your mouth when you have a sore throat. I like Lacroix but I was very disappointed in this flavor!
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite flavor! So crisp and refreshing. Love the packaging and the tall thin can. I go through packs of these so quickly.
Ashley B.
Olive Branch, MS
SO yum. I love this la croix flavor. It's like a treat but it's sparkling water! We buy this as often as I see it at the store! Great.
Rhonda G.
This is my best spring discovery! So refreshing and works well as a base for most spritzers or low cal cocktails. Absolutely love it!
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????

Vitamin Shoppe