BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
This is incredibly delicious! It’s a little pricey, so it’s more of a treat in our house. It’s always worth it though!
Kimberly F.
Roy, UT
Love this stuff. Holds its carbonation well. Doesn't taste artificial. Love the carbonation with out the added sugar.
Shannon G.
Decatur, GA
I love all La Croix, all flavors. This one is particularly good, though it can be hard to find in the shops near me.
Mary O.
Muncie, IN
I am obsessed with this flavor! It is my go to drink outside of water. It makes a great mixers for fun cocktails too!
Leanne S.
Tampa, FL
I love all la croix products but the cherry limeade flavor is one of my favorites! It's a great alternative to pop!
Allison L.
Chicago
Love this flavor and taste like a cherry limeade it is pretty expensive but I would buy it every once in a while
Jackie h.
Modesto, CA
I love to drink this sparkling water . I stopped drinking soda a year ago and this is a great bubbly replacement
Jackie W.
st. marys
Love the flavor. No fake sweetness, no aftertaste’s. Affordable and more flavorful then a lot of alternatives.
Ashley T.
My absolute favorite sparkling water beverage! Just yummy water and bubbles. No sodium, calories or additives!
Sarah T.
I like the zero calorie part. I like getting my daily ounces of water. The lack of sweetness bothers me though
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!