BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I have this in my fridge basically daily, it’s a good price and a really good alternative to drinking soda ladened with calories!
Tammy T.
Orlando, FL
Is Croix is the perfect alternative to sodas. The flavor selection is fantastic. Cerise Limon is full of flavor and refreshing.
Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
I was disappointed by this product. The flavor didn't really come through in my opinion. I do prefer a tangier flavor, though.
Kristen G.
My absolute favorite drink. You feel like you're drinking soda without the horrible health effects. Amazing and bold flavor.
Rebekah P.
This drink makes me feel so fancy. It’s like going on vacation. The flavors are amazing together. They also make great mixers
Snow L.
Diberville, MS
This is a regular buy for me. It tastes so good by its self but I also use it to water down my sodas. It works either way.
SARAH F.
Los Angeles, CA
So refreshing, you can't go wrong with this flavor! It's so bubbly and delish. And I like the skinny can. 2 thumbs up.
Anna P.
Winston Salem, NC
There isn't a flavor of La Croix I don't enjoy. This flavor, however, I rank #1! It's crisp and tastes absolutely amazing!
Lissa A.
Lubbock, TX
Our favorite flavor by far! Not too sweet and that hint of lime is perfect. My husband requests this flavor every week.
Christin M.
Denver, CO
Not my favorite flavor but lacroix in general is really good. Even if I do not know how to properly pronounce its name.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!