BY LACROIX #13 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Mari G.
Granada Hills, CA
To me I can only drink these cold and there is a slight hint of flavor which is nice not for everyone really expensive but it’s nice for what it is
Brandi H.
Cornelius, OR
Big fan!!! Big big fan!!! I’m trying to give up soda and la croix is huge help. I still get bubbles, flavor and refreshment without the calories.
Ashley D.
These sparkling waters are amazing!!! Just to drink straight out the can or for mixers. I think the price if fair and buy them frequently!
Krystal A.
Perfectly flavored, all of the flavor with none of the caloric guilt! There is never a "tin" taste that I find in other canned sparkling waters.
Catherine C.
La Croix Cerise Limon aka Cherry Lime is hands down the best La Croix flavor. The flavor isn't too strong, doesn't taste fake or like chemicals.
Natalie H.
Twin Falls, ID
Ew. Nope. La croix is carbonated water with flavors that don’t compliment the drink. They are fairly priced- but I won’t be buying them again.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
My favorite La Croix flavor. Love the taste, and the guilt free aspect. Took me a little while to get used to it after being so used to soda.
sara S.
Sioux City , IA
This is my favorite drink!! I have this when I’m craving sugar or bubbles! The flavor is my favorite!! Lacroix is my favorite! Great price
Stefanie D.
Warrensburg, MO
Tasty! Very refreshing and invigorating. Tastes like soda without all the sugary sickly sweet after taste. It is very good. Will buy again.
Lauren L.
This is my favorite La Croix water flavor! It tastes like a Sonic Cherry Limeade, without the added sugars and colors! It is so refreshing!
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.

back