BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Ashley W.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite flavor! So crisp and refreshing. Love the packaging and the tall thin can. I go through packs of these so quickly.
Ashley B.
Olive branch , MS
SO yum. I love this la croix flavor. It's like a treat but it's sparkling water! We buy this as often as I see it at the store! Great.
Rhonda G.
This is my best spring discovery! So refreshing and works well as a base for most spritzers or low cal cocktails. Absolutely love it!
Taryn H.
West Jordan, UT
I keep this stocked in my fridge! The cherry line is my fave flavor hands down. Perfect way to not drink actual soda but get the fizz
Jessica B.
Chicago
I decided to give them a try. I did not like it at all. Maybe it was the flavor. I might try another one but this one sucked for me.
Jenna T.
Asheville
The best LaCroix. It doesn’t feel weird to swallow or even just have in your mouth. It actually has flavor and it’s really distinct.
Shana C.
West Point, MS
This is a nice option to have since I have cut back on caffeinated sodas. It is usually easy to find in the larger grocery stores.
Danielle S.
Milner , GA
Just plain gross. Nastiest sparkling water I've ever had. I've tried most of them. All are just gross. I thought deer park was bad.
rosalee w.
Richmond
My favorite lacroix. Subtle but sweet and refreshing. Light enough to allow yourself without feeling weighed down with extra sugar
Alex H.
Weaverville, NC
This la croix is my favorite but is a little too pricy to buy on a regular basis. It has much more flavor than standard la croix.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!