BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Cassie P.
Chattanooga, TN
Hands down, best flavor made by La Croix! No calories, no sugar, nothing!!! These taste amazing & there is no guilt after drinking 2... or 3. Must try!
Brandi H.
Cornelius, OR
Big fan!!! Big big fan!!! I’m trying to give up soda and la croix is huge help. I still get bubbles, flavor and refreshment without the calories.
Ashley D.
These sparkling waters are amazing!!! Just to drink straight out the can or for mixers. I think the price if fair and buy them frequently!
Catherine C.
La Croix Cerise Limon aka Cherry Lime is hands down the best La Croix flavor. The flavor isn't too strong, doesn't taste fake or like chemicals.
Krystal A.
Perfectly flavored, all of the flavor with none of the caloric guilt! There is never a "tin" taste that I find in other canned sparkling waters.
Cindy C.
Boyds
My favorite La Croix flavor. Love the taste, and the guilt free aspect. Took me a little while to get used to it after being so used to soda.
Lauren L.
This is my favorite La Croix water flavor! It tastes like a Sonic Cherry Limeade, without the added sugars and colors! It is so refreshing!
Kitt S.
Great drink. Carbonation is perfect. Decent price, and would recommend to others. The only improvement would be the price. Repeat consumer.
Stefanie D.
warrensburg, MO
Tasty! Very refreshing and invigorating. Tastes like soda without all the sugary sickly sweet after taste. It is very good. Will buy again.
Erin L.
Lebanon, CT
I drink this every day. I cut out soda and this is a great alternative. It tastes great and is so refreshing. This is my favorite flavor
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!