BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Aubrey S.
Gastonia, NC
By far my favorite flavor of La Croix water. I'm usually not too excited when I'm trying to break my soda habit and have to turn to sparking water instead - but I actually enjoy this.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I couldn't love this sparkling water any more. It is refreshing and isn't sweet but is still carbonated. It's so reasonably priced at Costco as well... we buy it every week and I would definitely recommend
Lisa G.
I really enjoy La Croix! When I cant drink another glass of regular water I pop open a can and enjoy! There are many great flavors, but Cerise Limon is my favorite!
Nida Q.
Hamilton, NJ
This sparkling water is great tastes great it smells great also. It's very affordable and it's great for days at work and it's very affordable. Nice cute packaging you can get this at any drugstore. I'll definitely buy this again.
Felina D.
Micco, FL
I personally like the drink itself. My husband doesn't care for it. The packaging is beautiful and super eye catching. The drink is a great alternative to sodas
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Love this! The curate brand is amazing. I totally stopped drinking soda or any other sugary beverages. I clear the shelves every time I go to the grocery store.
Andy G.
Ontario, CA
Great flavor! I love la croix sparkling water way better than Perrier or any others on the market they blow them out the water with taste. (Pun intended) lol
Katie D.
hands-down my favorite flavor la croix. probably the best sparkling water I've ever had. the cherry lime flavor tastes like you're drinking an actual soda!
Sarah B.
I love this flavor. If I'm honest, I think this is the only flavor I have tried so far that doesn't taste bad after the drink has been sitting for a while.
lauren s.
Love the light crisp bite of lime with the sweet cherry. I just love the bubbly water, it makes me feel like I’m having a treat without being unhealthy!
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!