BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Sarah N.
I am not a fan of LACROIX sparkling water at all. It has a funky taste to me, it did not taste very much like cherry lime. I enjoy Sparkling Ice much more than LaCroix.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These La Croix waters are a tad sweeter than the regular sparkling water flavors. It's not too sweet, but nice when you want something with flavor. They are a little more expensive so we don't buy them unless they are on sale.
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
I was so scared to try this. But I'm soo happy I did!! When I'm craving something g sweet or a pop I reach for this instead. It's delicious! If you like cherry limeade then give this a try.
Kylie H.
Sullivan, MO
It was not what I was expecting when I first drank it but I think it is very delicious. It is great for when you're on a diet and want soda or something carbonated it's a better choice.
Lauren D.
This has been the perfect go to drink when I want something cold and fizzy, but don't want the calories. The flavor impressed me, because usually when I try similar products I can hardly even taste a flavor. I would recommend this, and would repurchase.
Lynzie Y.
Louisville, KY
I love this water. This made me a fan of sparkling water. The flavor is great but it is not to strong or fake tasting. It is a little on the expensive side for only 8 cans. I would recommend this water to anyone wanting to try sparkling water for the first time.
Kerry W.
I finally found a store near me that sells La Croix. I tried Coconut & love it. This one was my 2nd flavor. Another favorite. Only wish is that it was sold in a larger pack size.
Angela J.
Slater, IA
These have been a staple in my home this summer. So refreshing and a great thing to have between drinking plain water. They have also helped me avoid drinking pop!
Tricia M.
Love this drink. I started drinking it while on the whole 30 diet (yes it's approved). Just sweet enough to satisfy cravings but no actual sugar added. No carbs, love that. Also a tasty mixer with vodka.
Amy B.
Orlando, FL
I love that there is not artificial sugars in this product. I love the flavor but the cherry on it may remind others of medicine. That is why I gave it 4 stars. I love this brand.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!