BY LACROIX #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
This product tastes great and has helped me stop drinking soda! Doesn't have any sugar ,carbs ,calories or sodium and it still makes me think that I'm drinking a soda because of the taste and the carbonation💖
Lacee C.
Beaverton, Or
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with these waters! I am a soda addict and I've almost completely replaced soda altogether by drinking these. I think the carbonation and flavor just hit the spot!
Karie L.
Slidell, LA
While on whole 30 I tried many many many flavored and this is the only one I liked. I don't care much for spelling water in general, so I was surprised to like this one so much.
Emily S.
La Jolla, CA
This is the newest La Croix flavor I've tried and I love it! It sort of tricks my brain into thinking I'm drinking cherry coke, which is awesome because obviously this is much healthier. I could definitely drink this stuff all day and I'd definitely recommend this flavor!
Ashley W.
This is my favorite drink for everyday. I keep several cans in the fridge and I love this flavor. It gives me the feel of a coke with no calories and I do not have to bloating feeling afterwards.
Sarah N.
I am not a fan of LACROIX sparkling water at all. It has a funky taste to me, it did not taste very much like cherry lime. I enjoy Sparkling Ice much more than LaCroix.
Kristen T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These La Croix waters are a tad sweeter than the regular sparkling water flavors. It's not too sweet, but nice when you want something with flavor. They are a little more expensive so we don't buy them unless they are on sale.
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
I was so scared to try this. But I'm soo happy I did!! When I'm craving something g sweet or a pop I reach for this instead. It's delicious! If you like cherry limeade then give this a try.
Kylie H.
Sullivan, MO
It was not what I was expecting when I first drank it but I think it is very delicious. It is great for when you're on a diet and want soda or something carbonated it's a better choice.
Lynzie Y.
Louisville, KY
I love this water. This made me a fan of sparkling water. The flavor is great but it is not to strong or fake tasting. It is a little on the expensive side for only 8 cans. I would recommend this water to anyone wanting to try sparkling water for the first time.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!