BY LACROIX #14 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
I love this one!!! I highly recommend it. It's very crisp and refreshing. It's a great mixer for cocktails or spritzers. I love to bring them to the beach or on a nice walk around the neighborhood or pack in my lunch for work. Just don't leave them in the community fridge at work because someone will drink it ☺
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Out of all the La Croix's flavors, this is my second favorite flavor to Grapefruit. This flavor made such a great mix with rum for summer. I love the new design of the La Croix's can! I recommend this to all my friends.
Carli B.
These are even better than regular La Croix! They are super carbonated and naturally flavored. The size is perfect to enjoy with your lunch. I would give these a try if you enjoy La Croix.
Mary C.
Pensacola, FL
La Croix is my favorite alternative to soda! I gave up soda over 2 years ago and this is 100X better to me. Cherry Lime is my all-time favorite flavor! These are so great for you, just sparkling water and all natural flavoring, you really can't beat it!
Jess W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love that they've come out with all these new exciting flavors! I have to say the Cherry lime is good, not great. It has a very light taste. I prefer the blackberry cucumber out of the ones I've tasted so far.
Lacee C.
Beaverton, Or
I am absolutely 100% obsessed with these waters! I am a soda addict and I've almost completely replaced soda altogether by drinking these. I think the carbonation and flavor just hit the spot!
Angie D.
Wynantskill, NY
This product tastes great and has helped me stop drinking soda! Doesn't have any sugar ,carbs ,calories or sodium and it still makes me think that I'm drinking a soda because of the taste and the carbonation💖
Karie L.
Slidell, LA
While on whole 30 I tried many many many flavored and this is the only one I liked. I don't care much for spelling water in general, so I was surprised to like this one so much.
Emily S.
La Jolla, CA
This is the newest La Croix flavor I've tried and I love it! It sort of tricks my brain into thinking I'm drinking cherry coke, which is awesome because obviously this is much healthier. I could definitely drink this stuff all day and I'd definitely recommend this flavor!
Ashley W.
This is my favorite drink for everyday. I keep several cans in the fridge and I love this flavor. It gives me the feel of a coke with no calories and I do not have to bloating feeling afterwards.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!