BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE almost every La Croix sparkling water, but this flavor has to be one of my favorites. This drink completely fools my body into thinking I'm having soda when the hint of flavor and carbonation. It's an excellent drink for lunches or snack time.
Emily B.
Bellingham , WA
This is a great La Croix flavor! It is a little more like soda, as there are cherry lime sodas available on the market. The flavor is pretty strong in this one, as others are more subtle. My absolute favorite La Croix flavor is Blackberry Cucumber, not listed on Influenster at the moment!
Ashley J.
This is my favorite flavor of this brand. If you are looking for something super sweet or that taste like a soft drink, this is not what you will find. However, I find that these are a great healthy option for me to satisfy my craving for a carbonated beverage. The ingredients don’t include any artificial sweeteners either, which I try to avoid.
Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA
My favorite sparkling water ever! Be warned, it is NOT sweet or strongly flavored - and the flavor is not for everyone. But this particular brand/flavor along with their plain sparkling water helped me move away from drinking soda constantly.
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
I have three favorite La Croix flavors and this is one of them! It kind of reminds me of a Shirley temple, but not sweet. It's very refreshing and guilt free! I try to always have this flavor on hand!
Kylee P.
Columbia
I buy La Croix all the time! I have tried multiple flavors and I have never found one as good as cherry limeade. It has the best flavoring and is not as strongly carbonated. It comes in a can. La Croix is super cheap. It is a very healthy substitute for soda and other juices. It is only made out of natural flavoring and carbonated water.
Steph W.
Saint Cloud, MN
I'm so addicted to this stuff. Zero carbs and zero calories and so thirst quenching and refreshing. I might single handed be buying the most in the 56301 zip code. Please don't ever stop making this!!!
I love this one!!! I highly recommend it. It's very crisp and refreshing. It's a great mixer for cocktails or spritzers. I love to bring them to the beach or on a nice walk around the neighborhood or pack in my lunch for work. Just don't leave them in the community fridge at work because someone will drink it ☺
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
Out of all the La Croix's flavors, this is my second favorite flavor to Grapefruit. This flavor made such a great mix with rum for summer. I love the new design of the La Croix's can! I recommend this to all my friends.
Carli B.
These are even better than regular La Croix! They are super carbonated and naturally flavored. The size is perfect to enjoy with your lunch. I would give these a try if you enjoy La Croix.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????

Vitamin Shoppe