BY LACROIX #11 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Are these ones any good????1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Marissa D.
Washington, DC
My absolute favorite drink in the world. Not into soda? Trying to cut the calories and the sugar? This all natural drink is so fresh tasting, and contains real fruit flavor. Not artificial at all! Totally would recommend to others! Pick it up the next time you are at the store!
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
I really loved this flavor of sparkling water. You can't go wrong with this water. No bitter aftertaste and the taste was subtle. I was truly surprised that I liked it. I wouldn't change a thing about it. A lot of my friends have enjoyed this water and I recommend to everyone!!
Sarah L.
Flagstaff, AZ
I wanted to try something like soda but just a little bit better for my body and this stuff is amazing it's perfectly carbonated water with natural flavors added! I love these ones over the regular flavors cause watermelon lime is amazing and it's so refreshing!
Kate M.
The flavor in these curate la Croix's are so much more potent than the regular la croix. I bought watermelon kiwi and cherry lime. My roommate is loving the cherry lime but the more I drank it the more it tasted exactly like cherry cough syrup or chloroseptic spray. I couldn't even finish one today. I really like the watermelon kiwi though and would try other flavors.
Julia M.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I love sparkling water, and often drink it plain. I almost never drink sweetened soda. This flavored sparkling water is a treat. It has great flavor and no sugar! Perfect for an afternoon pick me up. I also like the skinny cans, they are kind of elegant.
Catherine K.
The best flavor of la croix. It almost tastes like a cherry limeade from sonic, but obviously way healthier for you. This is my go to drink instead of so sodas because even though its carbonated it's so much better for you. I purchase mine usually at Kroger because Walmart doesn't usually have this flavor.
Stephanie V.
This is the best alternative to soda. The flavor is great and it has that fizziness that soda has without all the unhealthy stuff. These are really refreshing! This is my favorite flavor but La Croix has a great selection to keep me from getting tired of drinking these on a regular basis.
Erica H.
I can honestly say I love it. However, some people might not be as fond. It's definitely an aquired taste, and it's a tad on the bitter side if you don't enjoy it. There are better products to start off with if you want to have sparkling water.
Amber S.
I recently tried this flavor and has to be my favorite! I was never a big fan of sparkling water until I recently tried to be better about me eating. This is great.
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I bought La Croix Cerise Limon sparkling water, and it was disgusting. The flavor is cherry lime, and it tasted horrible. I like sparkling waters, but La Croix sparkling water was not good. It has a weird taste to it. I was expecting it to taste like American Clear sparkling water or Sparkling Ice sparkling water, since I like those two brands of sparkling water, but it tasted nothing like them. The taste is hard to explain. I can taste the carbonation, but the taste itself is horrible. I do not recommend it. It has a weird taste, and the after taste is disgusting too.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!