BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the ...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake,...10 Answers
  • Would you rather drink La Croix Curate Sparkling... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I bought this flavor of La Croix for the first time, and it was okay. For a sparkling water, it tastes okay. However, I didn't get the taste of cherry lime. It tasted like a weird combination of the two. It wasn't very pleasant. But, I will try other flavors to see how they taste like.
Anna T.
Basic girl staple turned fancy. My favorite non-basic flavor. Chery and lime flavors both come out strong. It feels like I'm really treating myself when I drink this. It's a great mixer with whiskey, and I purchase pack from Target for super cheap!
Stephanie L.
This is my favorite La Croix of all of the kinds that I have tried so far. It costs the same for the taller cans and they come in the same 8pack. I actually got mine on sale at Kroger for ~$4. If you've ever gone to speedway and gotten a cherry lime icee, thats exactly what this tastes like, but like, the aftertaste of it -- not as strong. Added bonus-- its not unhealthy like those icees so perfect substitute!
Megan K.
Rio, WI
I love the La Croix as a soda substitute. My favorite flavor is the Cerise Limon. It is a healthier alternative to a Sonic Cherry Limeade. The bright colors on the can are super cute too. It's a must try for sure.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
I love these waters they have such great flavor and they have no calories or sugar. They are so refreshing. Great alone or adding some vodka or whatever you like The cherry lime is my new favorite at the moment. A friend had me try these and now I am hooked! So good!!
Palmer R.
Imagine a Cherry Limeade but a little less sweet and a lot less guilt (because it is all natural!) One of the top 3 la Croix flavors for sure! It doesn't haven't a weird after taste or abnormally sweet flavor like some of the other La Croix flavors do.
Arianna T.
Richmond, VA
I LOVE almost every La Croix sparkling water, but this flavor has to be one of my favorites. This drink completely fools my body into thinking I'm having soda when the hint of flavor and carbonation. It's an excellent drink for lunches or snack time.
Emily B.
This is a great La Croix flavor! It is a little more like soda, as there are cherry lime sodas available on the market. The flavor is pretty strong in this one, as others are more subtle. My absolute favorite La Croix flavor is Blackberry Cucumber, not listed on Influenster at the moment!
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I have three favorite La Croix flavors and this is one of them! It kind of reminds me of a Shirley temple, but not sweet. It's very refreshing and guilt free! I try to always have this flavor on hand!
Jaime J.
Virginia Beach, VA
My favorite sparkling water ever! Be warned, it is NOT sweet or strongly flavored - and the flavor is not for everyone. But this particular brand/flavor along with their plain sparkling water helped me move away from drinking soda constantly.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!