BY LACROIX #13 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

Buy on Walmart
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Serena J.
My life was incomplete before I tried this amazing flavor. I've never had a La Croix which is so vibrant and bubbly. It mixes great with juices and has the perfect amount of bubbles! New favorite La Croix! Perfect for a hot summer day.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried ever single one of these Sparkling Waters and they are all fabulous. Can also be used as lo-cal mixer. La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon
Jenn W.
Carrollton, TX
Great when I need something but don't want to calories. Just enough flavor without being overpowering. Also the carbonation is always my go to when my stomach is upset
Meghan R.
Rocklin , Ca
I am not a big soda drinker and I'm generally not a fan of drinks that are very sweet, but I occasionally have the urge for something a little "fizzy" especially on a hot day. This drink hit the spot! Today is the first time I've tried it, but I will definitely be keeping some stocked from now on. The flavor is pleasant, although it still has a bit of that bitter soda water taste to it, which I quite like, but the boyfriend made a face when he tried it.
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
I am new to drinking La Croix Curate Sparkling Water. It all started at a bible study with some of my friends. They all swear by this stuff. At first, I was a little sceptical and the thought of drinking sparkling water seemed ridiculous. However, this flavor is the best. So far, it's been my favorite of all that I have tried. It's refreshing but needs to be very cold.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is one of my favorite flavors that I have had next to passionfruit. I love the tall slender bottle, but seems a little silly it costs extra for that? I am not sure why the price is steeper on these, could be that more of the flavors are dual-flavors. Regardless, it is worth it! I can't stop buying these. The flavor of this one reminds me of cherry icees.
Sawyer W.
This is my favorite flavor! I started drinking la croix to help me quite drinking pop! It was an easy transition because all of the la croix flavored are so good! This one however, is my favorite! I love cherry limeade soda and this drink is better!! I always have it stocked in my fridge!
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
When we kicked sugar and carbs these became a mainstay in our household. Not gonna lie, the switch from sugary drinks, juice, and soda to sparkling water is a transition that needs easing into, but I can't imagine going back now. And I love trying all the flavors... some we like better than others, this cherry lime one is a favorite.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
This is AMAZING. Sooo good!! Like a sonic cherry limeade but good for you!! It does have to be cold when you drink it, if it's warm it tastes kinda powdery but cold it's perfect. I'm heading back to the store tomorrow to stock up!! I never want to be without this!
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
I really loved this flavor of sparkling water. You can't go wrong with this water. No bitter aftertaste and the taste was subtle. I was truly surprised that I liked it. I wouldn't change a thing about it. A lot of my friends have enjoyed this water and I recommend to everyone!!
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Chris B.
How's everyone feeling La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon this stuff is best! My fridge stays full!