BY LACROIX

La Croix® Cerise Limon Cherry Lime Curate™ Sparkling Water.

Naturally flavored.

Calorie free.

Sweetener free.

Sodium free.

8 tall cans. 12 fl oz (96 fl oz).

• This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one...3 Answers
  • I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have th...10 Answers
  • Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried witho...1 Answers
  • "I definitely recommend this product." in 1 review
Lindsey D.
Edmond, OK
I am new to drinking La Croix Curate Sparkling Water. It all started at a bible study with some of my friends. They all swear by this stuff. At first, I was a little sceptical and the thought of drinking sparkling water seemed ridiculous. However, this flavor is the best. So far, it's been my favorite of all that I have tried. It's refreshing but needs to be very cold.
Ashley O.
Garner, NC
This is one of my favorite flavors that I have had next to passionfruit. I love the tall slender bottle, but seems a little silly it costs extra for that? I am not sure why the price is steeper on these, could be that more of the flavors are dual-flavors. Regardless, it is worth it! I can't stop buying these. The flavor of this one reminds me of cherry icees.
Sawyer W.
This is my favorite flavor! I started drinking la croix to help me quite drinking pop! It was an easy transition because all of the la croix flavored are so good! This one however, is my favorite! I love cherry limeade soda and this drink is better!! I always have it stocked in my fridge!
Cat S.
West Palm Beach, FL
When we kicked sugar and carbs these became a mainstay in our household. Not gonna lie, the switch from sugary drinks, juice, and soda to sparkling water is a transition that needs easing into, but I can't imagine going back now. And I love trying all the flavors... some we like better than others, this cherry lime one is a favorite.
Rachel G.
South Lyon, MI
This is AMAZING. Sooo good!! Like a sonic cherry limeade but good for you!! It does have to be cold when you drink it, if it's warm it tastes kinda powdery but cold it's perfect. I'm heading back to the store tomorrow to stock up!! I never want to be without this!
Marissa D.
Washington, DC
My absolute favorite drink in the world. Not into soda? Trying to cut the calories and the sugar? This all natural drink is so fresh tasting, and contains real fruit flavor. Not artificial at all! Totally would recommend to others! Pick it up the next time you are at the store!
Lakisha  V.
Harrington, DE
I really loved this flavor of sparkling water. You can't go wrong with this water. No bitter aftertaste and the taste was subtle. I was truly surprised that I liked it. I wouldn't change a thing about it. A lot of my friends have enjoyed this water and I recommend to everyone!!
Sarah L.
Flagstaff, AZ
I wanted to try something like soda but just a little bit better for my body and this stuff is amazing it's perfectly carbonated water with natural flavors added! I love these ones over the regular flavors cause watermelon lime is amazing and it's so refreshing!
Kate M.
The flavor in these curate la Croix's are so much more potent than the regular la croix. I bought watermelon kiwi and cherry lime. My roommate is loving the cherry lime but the more I drank it the more it tasted exactly like cherry cough syrup or chloroseptic spray. I couldn't even finish one today. I really like the watermelon kiwi though and would try other flavors.
Julia M.
Cape May Court House, NJ
I love sparkling water, and often drink it plain. I almost never drink sweetened soda. This flavored sparkling water is a treat. It has great flavor and no sugar! Perfect for an afternoon pick me up. I also like the skinny cans, they are kind of elegant.
Samantha M.
I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
This is one of the flavors I'm searching for. Is this one of the better flavors to try?
Sara E.
Is everyone chilling these before drinking? I tried without doing that and to me it tastes aweful.
Kassie R.
Grand Blanc , MI
Are these ones any good????