Samantha M.

I love cherry but find that lots of cherry things have that fake, cherry flavored cough syrup taste. And that I am not a fan of! ha. How does this measure up? Is it a fake cherry flavor or is it great?

Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I'm not a fan of fake cherry either but, this one tastes pretty good.
Deidre P.
Deidre P.
Powder Springs, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
I just tried this flavor this week and it did not strike me as cough syrup cherry. The flavor is so mild that I'm not sure you could equate it to sugary sweet cherry. To me it reminds me of a cherry limeade, but water.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
1 year, 10 months ago
This tastes just like a cherry limeade from sonic but less sweet obviously lol. I would give it a try, you won't regret it!!
Heather B.
Heather B.
Mechanicville, NY
1 year, 11 months ago
I personally think that it tastes a lot more natural than a lot of the "cherry" flavored items out there right now. The mix of the two in this drink is perfect and it tastes great!
V R.
V R.
2 years, 5 months ago
I also think it's a very mild "real" cherry flavor, not at all the syrupy sweet fake cherry flavor. The lack of artificial and "natural" sweeteners in La Croix helps, I'm sure.
Ashlee K.
Ashlee K.
Fairmont, MN
2 years, 5 months ago
I would have to agree with the other answers this cherry taste does not at all taste fake to me. It's probably one of the most "real" tasting cherry drink you can find on the market. Mixed with the lime it's an absolutely perfect combo! It has great flavor.
Katie F.
Katie F.
2 years, 5 months ago
I personally think it's fantastic and doesn't taste a thing like cough syrup. It's got a nice balance of the cherry and lime flavor but not sweet at all.
Shel H.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
2 years, 6 months ago
Doesn't taste like fake cherry at all. In fact, I think with these sparkling waters, they distill the oils from fruits to make the flavoring.
Meghan R.
Meghan R.
Rocklin , Ca
2 years, 6 months ago
I don't get a cherry cough syrup taste - to me it's similar to the cherry flavor in Cherry 7up.
Kersten B.
Kersten B.
2 years, 7 months ago
I think it means towards the fake cherry flavor :(