BY LACROIX #23 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Courtney H.
Shreveport, LA
This is my favorite non alcoholic nighttime beverage. It's light but flavorful, and very refreshing. I recommend pouring it over ice and adding a few fresh pineapple slices!
Allison L.
Hartselle, AL
My favorite flavor! I love having a fizzy drink without all the extra sugar and calories of soda. It's so refreshing. It takes a while to get use to if you've never drank it before.
Taylor F.
Palm Harbor, FL
I love sparkling water, both flavored and unflavored, but this strawberry pineapple is easily my favorite! It's fruity and flavorful but not too overpowering. A great alternative to soda or other sugary/bubbly drinks.
Ginger C.
Evansville, IN
La Croix rules. Seriously, they taste so good, I've been able to give up sugary sodas almost completely now. Try any of this particular line, I like all of them!
amanda b.
I really like these because they are guilt free. I love carbonated drinka and this is a good option qhen your trying to back away from soda. I do wish it had more flavor, but it is still tasty.
Sarah T.
Gilbertsville, KY
Love this flavor! Reminds me of a tropical drink, without the rum, and without the calories! Refreshing, and sparkly! Will continue to get this flavor! Smooth can as well! I'll pour in a wine glass to feel fancy ūüėä
Heather J.
Charlotte, NC
I didn't get this from Influencer, but I LOVE these! I buy them all the time. Love the slim can. I only like a select few La Croix flavors and this is one of them!
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
I made a dietary change about 4 months ago from a soda to La Croix Curate. This is one of my favorite flavors. It's crisp and a little stronger than the others.
Stefanie S.
Cleveland, OH
I always keep a stash of La Croix in my cooler and beach bag for those summer days on the beach. It breaks up the monotony of water and they taste great!!
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
I absolutely love this sparkling water! It tastes great (not sweet) but you can taste the pineapple and strawberry. I will definitely purchase this again!
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?