BY LACROIX #24 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Andrea S.
This is my favorite flavor available to me from this brand! It still has the carbonation, but it is refreshing and quenches any thirst I have. I like this after working outside, especially when it has been refrigerated. It has the best blend of sparkling water and pineapple/strawberry.
Brittney G.
Minneapolis, MN
Hands down, my absolute favorite flavor or La Croix. I always keep a couple flavors stocked in the fridge and this one is always there. It has a nice fizzy flavor when I'm craving sofa, but don't want the caffeine or calories.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
Want to break free from the liquid poison of sugary soft drinks? Your search is over! La Croix is delicious and refreshing sparkling water with natural flavorings. You'll never miss the sugar and your body will thank you!
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
Oh my goodness this is so smooth and refreshing! Perfect for the summertime and great for the pool or the beach. I even use it as a coke alternative. It solves the need for carbonation.
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
This La Croix flavor is really good, but not my favorite out of them all. It reminds me too much of some kind of hard alcohol mixer, haha, must remind me of my college days or something! Haha!
Sarah C.
I've tried a lot of flavors of lacroix, but this one is my favorite flavor. Very crisp and refreshing. Also great for mixed drinks, or you can add some frozen berries. I keep my cupboards stocked with this.
ANYA L.
I love this flavor. My husband and I love La Croix. Zero calories. No added sugar or chemicals. It's great to get some flavor in when you are trying to get all your water in. I also like to mix it with vodka.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my favorite la croix water. It has such a refreshing taste. I gave up soda at the beginning of the year and this has been a great alternative. It's a little bit more expensive than I would like, but worth it. The flavor variety is amazing too!
Andrea J.
Fresno, CA
This is such a fabulous drink for the hot summer months. It's light, refreshing, and delicious without the calories or artificial sweeteners that I don't want. Not to mention the size is perfectly portable!
Heidi M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love La Croix , the pineapple strawberry gives boring water a great taste. I love the fact that I can just grab one on the go. I highly recommend this flavorful sparkling water, .
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?