BY LACROIX #23 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite flavor from La Criox. You really don't miss the sugar in these drinks at all. Very satisfying when you're on a diet and are craving a carbonated drink. I imagine these would also be a godsend for someone that is diabetic! It's really hard to find flavored waters on the market that don't contain poisonous sugar alternatives, so I'm glad this brand is around to challenge the concept of flavored drinks always needing sugar.
Mary R.
Sparkling water such as La Croix has been so helpful in my quest to give up soda. This is a great flavor - I just found it and it is going to become a staple in my cupboard. It is not overly strong and would compliment most food. It has a stronger pineapple smell than flavor but the flavor is perfect for me. I find some of the La Croix flavors to be too strong and this is not the case here.
Elisa T.
One of the best sparkling water flavors out there. And believe me, I’ve tried them all. This one should be made easier to find. Only a few stores seem to carry it.
Samantha R.
Benton, LA
I love La Croix, specifically Curate which is much more flavorful as the regular flavor. The pineapple strawberry is definitely the one I recommend to my friends when they try La Croix for the first time. When I first found these drinks I was looking for a nice carbonated drink with no sugar but didn't have the awful taste of fake sugar. Now, I drink these everyday!
Lauren K.
Arlington, TX
This sparkling water is amazing! I haven't found a La Croix flavor that I don't like, but this one is my favorite. It's summer in a can! I quit drinking soda, but plain water is hard for me get down. This water isn't packed with artifical flavors, added sugars, or unhealthy ingredients. Staying hydrated is easy with this refreshing, bubbly drink.
Emily H.
So delicious! I've been drinking a lot of La Croix waters recently to avoid soda and they actually have a taste unlike some others, without the sugar or substitutes. I got this flavor on sale at Target and it's becoming one of my favorites! The pineapple is really yummy and refreshing for summer. The taller, skinnier can also fits better in my lunch box for work :)
Gabby M.
San Antonio, TX
I swear I want this to be sweet but it's not. Ha! Either way it's pretty good and I really enjoy that I get to have flavored sparkling water instead of soda. That's why it's a better alternative to it.
April K.
Macomb, MI
Delicious, refreshing, tasty flavor. I've tried many 'fizzy' drinks but this brand is my favorite! Have these handy at a party or a #backyardbash and you'll see how quickly they disappear! Keep some in the fridge, nice and cold, for summer days!
Jordyn U.
I have been trying to love La Croix waters & this one is pretty good. The aftertaste is kind of bitter, but it's a light flavor and pretty good. It's perfect for when you're craving a soda but don't want the colonies!
Andrea S.
This is my favorite flavor available to me from this brand! It still has the carbonation, but it is refreshing and quenches any thirst I have. I like this after working outside, especially when it has been refrigerated. It has the best blend of sparkling water and pineapple/strawberry.
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?