BY LACROIX #12 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses e...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Jackie M.
I tried these to figure out what all the hype was about. The flavor sounded delicious and when I opened the can it smelled so good however, when I took a sip I was appalled. The flavor was gone and it tasted like sour carbonated plain water. The only saving grace of La Croix is if you mix it with powdered lemonade it tastes a lot better. I am not going to buy La Croix again, I don't think  i'm a sparking water type of gal.  I have tried other flavors as well and I just do not get the hype. I think it tastes gross, I can't even finish a can.
Emily G.
I purchased this in Melon Pomelo. I was actually quite impressed. I like it a lot and it doesn't have that after-bite other sparkling waters have. But this is really great since it helps curb my sugar intake. I'm really glad I took a chance on this.

It actually kind of reminds me of the Ramune sodas I buy at the Asian market. I'm loving this.

It's really a great alternative for soda. Especially if you are cutting your sugar intake.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried ever single one of these Sparkling Waters and they are all fabulous. Can also be used as lo-cal mixer. La Croix Curate Pina Fraise Pineapple Strawberry
Monica B.
I'm obsessed with La Croix. I am pregnant and drinking water is the best thing for me to drink but it got boring real fast. La Croix helped fix my need to have something a little more exciting than plan water. There are so many flavors to choose from but the Pineapple Strawberry is perfect for the summer. The flavors are light so don't expect a ton of flavor but they are light because this drink doesn't have any calories, sugar, artificial sweeteners....
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
I love these drinks! I was addicted to soda and these waters helped me finally kick the habit. The hint of flavor tastes good and the carbonation is what helped the most.
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
This is my favorite flavor from La Criox. You really don't miss the sugar in these drinks at all. Very satisfying when you're on a diet and are craving a carbonated drink. I imagine these would also be a godsend for someone that is diabetic! It's really hard to find flavored waters on the market that don't contain poisonous sugar alternatives, so I'm glad this brand is around to challenge the concept of flavored drinks always needing sugar.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Sparkling water such as La Croix has been so helpful in my quest to give up soda. This is a great flavor - I just found it and it is going to become a staple in my cupboard. It is not overly strong and would compliment most food. It has a stronger pineapple smell than flavor but the flavor is perfect for me. I find some of the La Croix flavors to be too strong and this is not the case here.
Elisa T.
One of the best sparkling water flavors out there. And believe me, I’ve tried them all. This one should be made easier to find. Only a few stores seem to carry it.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I absolutely love carbonated water and ever since I've tried this it's my favorite! It's got the perfect flavor (I mean who doesn't love pineapple strawberry?!) and not to mention it's always on sale at Kroger so I'm able to buy at least 2 for the price of 1. I will definitely keep buying this and recommending it especially for summer! It's the perfect cool down drink, it keeps you hydrated all day long!
Samantha R.
Benton, LA
I love La Croix, specifically Curate which is much more flavorful as the regular flavor. The pineapple strawberry is definitely the one I recommend to my friends when they try La Croix for the first time. When I first found these drinks I was looking for a nice carbonated drink with no sugar but didn't have the awful taste of fake sugar. Now, I drink these everyday!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this flavor gluten free?
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried this flavor but have been dying to. Can you taste the pineapple?