BY LACROIX #23 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mary S.
Saint Charles, MO
Another favorite La Croix flavor! I have never had a flavor I didn’t like, and his is no exception! The strawberry comes through more than the pineapple, and it’s fabulous by itself or mixed in a cocktail. Delicious and I highly recommend!
Brianna D.
Roebling, NJ
It's not my favorite flavor, but it's pretty good. I picked this up because it was on sale at Aldi, and I wanted to test it out. Probably wouldn't buy it again, but I definitely love the brand.
Tessa W.
Clover, SC
Great Product if you're not a big fan of water this drink is not overly sparkly or overly flavorful as the perfect blend I would definitely recommend this for someone looking for a great sparkling flavored water
Anastasia Q.
Castle Pines, CO
I’ve tried basically every lacroix product and I was disappointed with these. They are smaller and have more of a flowery flavor than anything else distinct. They are also more expensive. Would not buy again.
annah m.
My favorite flavor. I have no other carbonated drinks other than sparkling waters. The pineapple is very present. I take a case of this whenever we go out of town.
Elisa J.
I've tried most Le Croix flavors and think this is my favorite. It's not expensive- especially on sale. I like it with lunch, so I buy it often! On occasion I'll get Dasani, Perrier- but buy Le croix most often
Emily G.
I purchased this in Melon Pomelo. I was actually quite impressed. I like it a lot and it doesn't have that after-bite other sparkling waters have. But this is really great since it helps curb my sugar intake. I'm really glad I took a chance on this.

It actually kind of reminds me of the Ramune sodas I buy at the Asian market. I'm loving this.

It's really a great alternative for soda. Especially if you are cutting your sugar intake.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried ever single one of these Sparkling Waters and they are all fabulous. Can also be used as lo-cal mixer. La Croix Curate Pina Fraise Pineapple Strawberry
Monica B.
I'm obsessed with La Croix. I am pregnant and drinking water is the best thing for me to drink but it got boring real fast. La Croix helped fix my need to have something a little more exciting than plan water. There are so many flavors to choose from but the Pineapple Strawberry is perfect for the summer. The flavors are light so don't expect a ton of flavor but they are light because this drink doesn't have any calories, sugar, artificial sweeteners....
Amber A.
San Diego, CA
I love these drinks! I was addicted to soda and these waters helped me finally kick the habit. The hint of flavor tastes good and the carbonation is what helped the most.
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?