BY LACROIX #23 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Trisha K.
My ALL TIME favorite drink. It is so refreshing and the flavor is just right. I taste more strawberry then pineapple but it's delicious. Bought it from Target and was extremely reasonable for 3.99! I highly recommend this drink.
Brandon A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
Great flavor and value for this product! Always a great substitute for soda and it's healthy as well! Not artificial sweetener only natural flavors! Packaging is appealing and I would definitely buy and recommend to others!
Felicia R.
Fort Hood, TX
Thus is by far my favorite flavor! I'm not sure if it's the pineapple that makes it tasted so good or that the combination is just right, but it is definitely refreshing! It tastes great with a couple of fresh strawberries added to it.
Wendi P.
Lincoln, CA
My Favorite Drink! Great flavor options but this one is my favorite! I love this with a lot ice and some strawberries sliced into it! Yum! 0 calories or sweeteners. I buy this water on a weekly basis. Recommended!!!
Charissa G.
Edmonds, WA
Very delicious flavor of La Croix. It tastes true to strawberry and pineapple, without tasting totally fake. Like other La Croix, there is no weird bitter after taste. One of my favorite flavors if you can find it!
Sandra A.
Modesto , CA
Super good and hits the spot when I'm craving a sofa, and it's a way better option since it's just carbonated water and flavor ! I'm so glad I found these and I keep trying new flavors and have enjoyed them all.
Camille C.
Duluth, MN
Since the first drop of this ever hit my tastebuds I have been in. Love. This stuff is so much better than regular soda and infinitely healthier. Won't give you cavities or diabetes like a Mountain Dew would
Hannah C.
Ms State, MS
Oh, boy this is one of the very best La Croix flavors of all time. I always keep these in stock in my fridge. I love how natural the flavor really is, and how summery I feel when I'm drinking it. I always keep these on hand because EVERYONE likes this flavor!
Edith L.
Tarawa Ter, NC
This my favorite drink ever. Tried it because I had a coupon now I buy it just because. Tastes perfect on a nice hot days. It's always refreshing and manages to taste even better with a splash of vodka.
Elise G.
I drink LaCroix all day every day and I don't see that changing any time soon! It's a decent value especially when I get the variety pack at Costco and it's a zero guilt, delicious alternative to soda.
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?