BY LACROIX #24 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda F.
Winter Garden, FL
One of my favorite LaCroix flavors! It's so crisp and refreshing, especially when I'm watching my sugar and carb intake. These are a MUST buy for each grocery store trip. I can't decide if this or the Curate Cerise Limon flavor is better?
Kristýna B.
Ralston, NE
All of the La Croix curate flavors are absolutely amazing. I can't go without them.  I love that they are healthy for you and contain no sugar. They are a great refreshment on a summer day, but I drink them year round. The flavors are great but not overwhelming.
Alex M.
I love la Croix generally speaking so I am always trying new flavors. This one is decent, but not my absolute favorite. It has a hint of the pineapple strawberry flavor that isn't overpowering. However, its not as crisp to me as other la Croix.
Keila T.
Elizabethton, TN
Did not enjoy until I got into college great alternative to sodas. Love the natural ingredients and no artificial coloring or flavors. Can be on the expensive side but have found them cheaper in bulk. Love many flavors but this is my favorite. Great packaging as well.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
La Croix Curate Pina Fraise Pineapple Strawberry is delicious. Not a huge fan of sparkling water, but, all my friends love it. I really love the fresh and light pineapple and strawberry flavor. This pairs very well with some flavored vodka for a little added twist
Bee K.
Saco, ME
This seltzer really tastes like soda. I've caught myself checking more than once to make sure it isn't sweetened. It feels sort of indulgent--like a soda--because it is SO flavorful and sweet and aromatic, but it's also really refreshing and hydrating.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
I absolutely love La Croix Curate Pina Fraise Pineapple Strawberry! It is a great alternative for sugary drinks and is a great source of hydration. The packaging is very eye appealing and is very easy to hold.
Rissy C.
Patchogue, NY
I have tried this product before with other flavors. The flavor is pineapple and strawberry so it is sweet but too not sweet. I found this flavor at Target for $4 for 8 tall cans. If you like sparkling water I would recommend it. I would buy it again.
Molly H.
Boulder, CO
The best La Croix flavor yet! I really love them all, including the older basic flavors, but this drink makes you forget that it is 0 calories. A bit less affordable than the regular cans, but so tasty.
Stephanie L.
I am just LOVING these curate flavors that La Croix has. I was a little worried how the pineapple taste would come across but its wonderful. It pairs great with the strawberry. Very refreshing and tasty and affordable! I purchased at Kroger on sale for less than $4. I would highly recommend.
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?