BY LACROIX #25 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses e...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I give this flavor a 4/5. I love LaCroix. It gives me all the pleasure of drinking soda but without all of the bad things that come along with it. It’s even better when you find it on sale.
Katie A.
Sneads Ferry, NC
I absolutely love carbonated water and ever since I've tried this it's my favorite! It's got the perfect flavor (I mean who doesn't love pineapple strawberry?!) and not to mention it's always on sale at Kroger so I'm able to buy at least 2 for the price of 1. I will definitely keep buying this and recommending it especially for summer! It's the perfect cool down drink, it keeps you hydrated all day long!
Jackie M.
I tried these to figure out what all the hype was about. The flavor sounded delicious and when I opened the can it smelled so good however, when I took a sip I was appalled. The flavor was gone and it tasted like sour carbonated plain water. The only saving grace of La Croix is if you mix it with powdered lemonade it tastes a lot better. I am not going to buy La Croix again, I don't think  i'm a sparking water type of gal.  I have tried other flavors as well and I just do not get the hype. I think it tastes gross, I can't even finish a can.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I love La Croix. All flavors and varieties. I've tried almost all and every flavor that I have tried is so good. I get the variety pack at Costco. They're on sale a lot at Target too. They're so refreshing and the flavors are very light. There is no calories, no artificial sweetener and no sodium, which is great! They're perfect on a hot day and curb my soda fix!
Rebecca P.
Parkville, MD
Let's face it, La Croix is everywhere right now. And I'll be honest, I bought into the hype and tried it and I was crazy about it at first. But that was the original flavors...but then I tried the "Curate" flavors and, oh boy, that changed my mind. I'm now hooked on La Croix like the rest of the world. And this is my favorite flavor!
Kelsea R.
This is my favorite flavor. I have tried a couple different brands, including Kroger generic and nothing is quite as crisp and bubbly as LaCroix! There are so many options of flavors as well, that if this one is out of stock, there is always another flavor I enjoy just as much
Annie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!

I was drinking way too much soda, and especially at night, so I was being kept awake from the caffeine. I heard about La Croix from a friend and decided to give it a try. It's very. very, light - no sugar, no colors, no caffeine. It tastes like pineapple and strawberry infused sparkling water. It's perfect for a little evening refreshment or afternoon pick-me-up.
Emily T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my favorite flavor of La Croix! These drinks are carbonated and lightly flavored, so don't expect a sugary sweet drink. I think they are fantastic when you're craving the bubbles from a soda, but watching your calorie intake. They can be expensive, so I usually wait for a sale or coupon to indulge.
Madeline D.
If I could marry LaCroix I would. I honestly think I might be their biggest fan. Some people can't stand the taste but I think it is the most scrumptious thing ever. A few years ago I made the switch to no soda. But with the craving for carbonated drinks- I found LaCroix and I have never looked back. I have not found a flavor that I don't like.
Heather A.
Fountain Valley, CA
La Croix sparkling waters were a lifesaver during my pregnancy. I gave up Diet Coke because of the artificial sweetener but missed the carbonation the most. I love that there are so many delicious flavors to choose from, pineapple/strawberry is my favorite. I also love that there are only two ingredients, carbonated water and natural flavor. They're a bit pricey, but worth it.
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?