BY LACROIX

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses e...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Penelope L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Besides water i drink NOTHING else. I love the Curate brand. This is my favorite flavor and I clear the shelves everytime I go to the grocery store. The flavor is light and doesn't taste unnatural like some other seltzer waters. Amazingggg. Try it!
Kelsey C.
Little Rock
This is my least favorite Lacroix flavor. To me it tasted more like medicine then anything else. I was really excited too because who doesn’t love strawberries and pineapple?! Not my favorite, will definitely not purchase again.
Samantha I.
Oakfield , NY
I love these! These are a guilt free treat when you’re craving the fizziness of soda. The flavor is incredible! At first I didn’t want to believe all the hype, but it’s true this product is amazing! I love this flavor!
Julie M.
Salem
I use this as a quick refreshing drink on days that I am fasting. It keeps me full and is a nice change from flat water. I think the cans are cute. Thin and tall. They make you feel fancy. I like feeling fancy.
Jennifer B.
Easley, SC
I love Lacroix water! It’s definitely an acquired taste, but I love the ability to have a carbonated beverage without the chemicals and fake sweeteners used in soda. It’s refreshing and a great alternative!
Ashley S.
Lynchburg, VA
As a soda lover, needing to cut out soda, La Croix is my favorite alternative. I love a lot of their flavors, but the Pina Fraise is my favorite. It is such a fun and refreshing drink. I would repurchase.
Brittany P.
Surprise, AZ
The ONLY flavor that has my heart. They come in a thin can and in my opinion have the best taste. I drink them to curb my soda cravings. Bubbly and refreshing with no artificial taste.
Jessica C.
Edmond, OK
At first I didn’t know what the hype was about La Croix but after I kept drinking them I became addicted. They are great when I want a soda but am trying to be healthy.
Stefanie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I give this flavor a 4/5. I love LaCroix. It gives me all the pleasure of drinking soda but without all of the bad things that come along with it. It’s even better when you find it on sale.
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
I love La Croix. All flavors and varieties. I've tried almost all and every flavor that I have tried is so good. I get the variety pack at Costco. They're on sale a lot at Target too. They're so refreshing and the flavors are very light. There is no calories, no artificial sweetener and no sodium, which is great! They're perfect on a hot day and curb my soda fix!
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this flavor gluten free?
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried this flavor but have been dying to. Can you taste the pineapple?
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?