BY LACROIX #35 in Seltzers & Tonics

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses e...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jackie h.
Modesto, CA
This is my favorite flavor . To drink alone or mix in my favorite alcoholic beverage .
Rosie V.
Lk In The Hls, IL
I love the new flavors of this sparkling waters. I it's a must have in my home now.
Yaksi G.
Bell, CA
This tastes amazing especially on a hot sunny day with a bit of ice one the side
Taneesha G.
Pineapple Strawberry? Yeah. They did that! Simply AMAZING and definitely mouth-watering. I have never found any other brand that does carbonated drinks (flavoured) like they do, so if you like flavoured drinks but aren’t up for regular juice or a whole pop like cream soda, for instance, then this is definitely for you! It’s very budget friendly and you can find it everywhere!
Choubaila M.
I am in love with these drinks. My favorite flavor is grapefruit, but I like every flavor I have tried. I don't like most brands/varieties of sparkling water because they are too fizzy and they burn my throat. These are really perfect in terms of taste and fizziness. I also like that they don't have caffeine because I can drink them at night. I haven't jumped on the "soda is deadly" bandwagon yet but these make me feel more healthy than guzzling my usual coke zero.
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Elizabeth N.
Bozeman, MT
Wondering how these compare to original La Croix flavors: Do they contain sodium or sugar? (Original LaCroix does not)
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?
José Miguel F.
Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses extremely on the feeling of being in the Caribbean?