BY LACROIX

Find Soft Drinks And Water at Target.com! La Croix Curate Pineapple Strawberry 12oz 8pk

• Which is the best flavor for La Croix?1 Answers
  • Have not you thought about making a flavor that focuses e...1 Answers
  • do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?2 Answers
Emily S.
Virginia Bch, VA
LOVE LOVE LOVE.. Totally obsessed with all of the products I have used. I will definitely repurchase, thank you
Adrienne B.
Midland, GA
This is a new fav after the cherry lime flavor. I was buying them at publix but now buy at Walmart every week!
kathrine w.
Yes, everything la croix is amazing. la croix, i am your slave!

bonus: helped me kick a diet soda habit. aye o!
Serenity C.
San Antonio
All the different flavors are so convenient and yummy! My ultimate faves. And they’re easy to grab, anywhere
Stacy P.
Mays Landing , NJ
Amazingly light and refreshing. The flavors aren't overwhelming but super present. Perfect poolside beverage
Erin L.
Lebanon, CT
I drink this every day. I cut out soda and this is a great alternative. It tastes great and is so refreshing.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
All curate flavors of la croix are amazing! So good! Worth the extra cost, stock up when they are on sale!
Marisol R.
Long Beach, CA
I love these very cold. It is a great alternative between soda and water. It is a bubbly water with flavor.
Gabrielle Y.
The thin can is great! Love the shape of it and the innovative flavors. Got this at Target. Would buy again
Meggs R.
This is my favorite of the la croix flavored seltzer’s! No fake flavors and really tasted like pineapple
Amanda M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this flavor gluten free?
Mariangela P.
do these have sodium in it? if so,how much ?
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I've never tried this flavor but have been dying to. Can you taste the pineapple?
Marie Q.
Which is the best flavor for La Croix?