BeveragesSodaLaCroix
La Croix Curate Melon Pomelo Sparking Water

La Croix Curate Melon Pomelo Sparking Water

by LaCroix

Enjoy a delicious calorie-free beverage with Curate Cantaloupe Pink Grapefruit LaCroix Sparkling Water. The taste of this tangy duo is ideal for parties, picnics, barbecues and more. This 8 count pack of 12 fl oz cans of LaCroix water does not contain...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Croix Curate Melon Pomelo Sparking Water!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie J.
Hattiesburg, MS
Picked this flavor, but honestly, I’d vote and rate ALL lacroix flavors(except anything with cucumber in the past, present, or future….I’m sorry, I just can’t with cucumber…) 10/10 would recommend! If you’re weaning off soft drinks, it’s weird for a minute - losing all that sweet can be odd….but then it’s actually NOT! It’s actually more refreshing and feels healthier with every sip!
Alexis S.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love this flavor of water it’s just a nice summer drink that’s non-alcoholic and refreshing. It’s a little pricey, but I think that the flavor is unique enough that I justify purchasing it. It’s good with vodka in it.
Kimberly J.
Colorado
I'm an endocrinologist and know a lot about the effects of artificial sweeteners on the metabolic system. Still, I am also a human female who had a bad habit of drinking Coke Zero, which I loved for years! I can thank this product for helping me to stop buying sodas at the grocery store and I don't keep those in my home anymore. There is literally always at least one box of this in my fridge. It's guilt-free, delicious, healthy, and makes me feel like I'm having my "treat" but its SO much better than soda since it contains no artificial sweeteners! I buy this flavor and several others all the time, but this one is my favorite. I've been a fan for a few years and recommend this to all of my patients!
Elizabeth B.
Salem, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
The bubbles in this brand just do not last long enough for my taste. It’s fancy packaging draws you in. I was expecting something more.
Paige I.
Waterford, MI
I've never had this flavor of La Croix but I found it the other day for the first time. it's super easy to find and inexpensive and the melon and grapefruit is really refreshing !
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
Do you know why La Croix became a staple for basics? Because it’s so good you can’t stop drinking it.
Crystal C.
Lanham, MD
I use this very often by itself or I mix with juice to make a healthier soda for the kids. I love to try all the varieties but this one is my favorite. I definitely recommend trying if looking for a healthier option to soda.
Anastasia L.
This flavor is pretty good but it’s not my favorite. There’s nothing wrong with it but it just doesn’t speak to me
Beth H.
Love this flavor! Makes me transport to a tropical island for a few seconds after my first sip!
Christina F.
Monrovia, CA
This is my favorite flavor so far, I feel like I need to try all the curates now. The single flavors are nice too but these mixed ones are better. The flavor is refreshing and interesting but not overpowering. I love this combo.

Looking for your answer?