La Croix Curate Melon Pomelo Sparking Water uploaded by Alexandra H.

BY LACROIX

Enjoy a delicious calorie-free beverage with Curate Cantaloupe Pink Grapefruit LaCroix Sparkling Water. The taste of this tangy duo is ideal for parties, picnics, barbecues and more. This 8 count pack of 12 fl oz cans of LaCroix water does not contain... see more...

Courtney V.
San Francisco, CA
Impulse bought this at my husband's request, and was pleasantly surprised by how subtle and delicious this drink was. We are not big "fizzy drink" drinkers, and thought this was the perfect drink for both summer and winter, it was great value and refreshing without the sugar and artificial taste of flavored soda! Would definitely recommend this product to family and friends.
Erin B.
I love La Croix but this flavor was repulsive and tasted like plastic. I could not finish it. The packaging is very pretty and enticing but the actual product was not for me. I would not repurchase or recommend.
Emily E.
Boston, MA
Where I live, this flavor can sometimes be hard to find, but it’s worth tracking down. It has an unique flavor, that’s not overpowered by the citrus. Of all of the flavors of La Croix, I prefer this one.
Vicky T.
I was optimistic, but I was extremely disappointed. It tasted weird. It was bland and keep in mind I love sparkling water so I was extremely unsatisfied. I bought a whole case, and all my friends tried it. None were happy! I even let my roommate tried it and she did not like it. I thought putting it in the fridge and making it cold would enhance the flavor, but nope. Drinking it cold is way better than room temperature of course! I did not like it and if I could give it a 0/5 stars I would.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Crips and refreshing, on a scale of 1 to 10, I'd rate it an 8. It's the perfect blend of carbonation and flavor. Not sweet at all so if you're looking for something sweet this isn't your best choice. But if it's the carbonation of a soda you're craving then this is a safe bet!
Alexandra H.
Most delicious mid day or end of day drink ever . It is so #refreshing and the taste is amazing. It's so hard to believe this #sparkling water drink with such #strong #flavor has 0 calories and #nosugar high recommend
Allyson R.
Reading, PA
I can't say enough good things about La Croix, I absolutely love their beverages. They are not over flavored or over carbonated. They are super affordable, and I always have them in the house. They are awesome when I entertain, especially because a lot of my friends do not drink soda!
Jayme N.
Fairbanks, AK
Any flavor La Croix is my go-to all day long. The hint of flavor is perfect--you aren't bombarded with sweetness like you would be with sodas, but still get the bubbles from the carbonation.
Lella J.
Absolutely love La Croix sparkling water. I do like the melon and the grapefruit flavor, but the melon is a little over powering. Would love if more of the grapefruit flavor appeared.
Sarah A.
I recently started buying this for my office and it has changed my and my co-workers days. We now all drink more water without knowing because we are so addicted to this flavor of La Croix. It's hard to go back to other sparkling waters now!