BeveragesWaterLaCroix

by LaCroix

La Croix Coconut Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water!!; 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz); Lacroix Sparkling Water Is A Healthy Beverage Choice; No Sugar/Sweetener Added - No Artificial Ingredients; Natural Flavor - Zero Calorie - Zero Carbohydrates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of La Croix Coconut Naturally Essenced Flavored Sparkling Water, 12 oz Can (Pack of 18, Total of 216 Oz)!
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I love sparkling water, flavored and unflavored. I'm was excited when I saw a coconut flavor. This doesn't disappoint . It's delicious! No sweeteners of any kind , just a little bit of coconut flavor. Oh ! I will be buying this again!

Looking for your answer?