BY LACROIX #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water.
100% natural.

• They say you can only have an opened coconut water up to ...2 Answers
  • How much does this actually taste like coconut?2 Answers
  • Where can I buy these fun flavors??2 Answers
La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water
  • "I have tried various different flavors and so far this is the best!" in 1 review
Sabiha K.
For me, seltzer water is either hit or miss in terms of flavour, so I was reluctant to try this one. I'm sure glad I did! This drink is bubbly but not overly so, so it doesn't cause upset for my sensitive stomach. It has a strong tropical coconut flavour with an undertone of pineapple, reminiscent of a pina colada. The packaging is flashy and white, which is extremely attractive and is true to the flavour (white coconut). I plan to buy this again in the future and highly recommend it to others.
Jessica L.
So, like 5 years ago I was drinking Coke Zero Vanilla like it was going out of style, and I decided to try Whole 30. It was so hard to quit pop and someone said, "oh try La Croix" - I did, and I love it. Coconut and Orange are my favorite flavors. So I'm a big fan of flavored fuzzy water.It tastes amazing and it really helped me kick the pop habit. Now I don't even miss pop. The coconut flavor is subtle enough that you're not overwhelmed, but just enough that it's pleasant.
Megan P.
So I'm a super big fan of flavored, unsweetened seltzer water.  La Croix has the most variety of flavors of said seltzer waters and I'm pretty sure that the coconut one is the most love or hate flavor of them all.

I love it.  But if you're not a coconut fan, this is sort of like drinking a very refreshing can of suntan oil.  Again, I love it.  But if that last sentence doesn't sound like a thing you would want, maybe skip this one.

Another great use for this particular La Croix because it is such a strong and unique flavor is as a mixer for cocktails.  Got a tropical drink you need to add a little fizz to?  Try the coconut La Croix in lieu of plain seltzer or a soft drink.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
I have honestly tried so many sparkling waters that I absolutely HATED. Sparkling water is not really my go-to...EXCEPT this coconut flavored La Croix!!! 🥥🌴 It’s a super refreshing flavor, lightly carbonated and NO calories OR artificial flavors! It’s awesome to look at the back of something in a can and see 0,0,0, and 0!! Will be buying this literally every grocery trip now! It’s like summer in a bottle! 😍
krystinamorin0715@gmail.com M.
Forestdale, MA
This is my go to drink. I don't do caffeine and try to stay away from sugary drinks so im huge on seltzer. This coconut flavor is perfect for the summer months when you don't want an alcohol drink. I even use it to make mocktails. mix it with some pineapple juice add some fun fruit and your good to go. just sweet enough to grab your attention but not overwhelming
genna g.
Nutley, NJ
The holy grail of seltzer!!! I gave up Diet Coke but was still looking for some carbonation. This is the perfect substitute. Completely guilt free. I always try to find it on sale at ShopRite, otherwise it is a little pricey but worth every cent! It’s so satisfying and refreshing without all of the garbage ingredients in other sodas!
Brittanni J.
Thomaston
I have to say personally for me the coconut flavor is far superior flavor to all the rest they have. It balances well with the carbonation. I is refreshing for the summer time but also perfect for cocktails in the fall and winter. It is certainly a seasonal favorite all around. You CANNOT go wrong with coconut La Croix!!!
Doreen J.
Cincinnati
La Croix is my preferred sparkling water brand. All of the flavors are delicious, but coconut is by far the best! La Croix has a much strong flavoring than any other sparkling water. I only buy La Croix when it's on sale as I think it's overpriced, but I always pick up a coconut when I do buy!
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
I love La Croix but this is probably my least favorite flavor. I like coconut a lot but it just tastes more artificial than the other flavors. My go tos are the grapefruit, lemon and lime. I also just tried the key lime with is great. This is just not my jam. But maybe you will love it!
Meloni A.
Spokane
This is an excellent alternative to soda (note: it's unsweetened), and a way to treat yourself if you're looking for something more interesting than flat water. In my opinion, it's less bitter than other brands of flavored sparkling water. I'd definitely purchase again.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Is this any good?? I just purchased the berry variety of this brand and the only way I can manage it is with lemon, the after taste without lemon is dreadful :\
Kerry W.
Has anyone found this sparkling water (any flavor) to leave an after taste? I've noticed some brands do & can't stand that, so just wondering before I go searching for it in stores. TIA!
Ashley S.
Seattle, WA
Is this flavor like drinking coconut water?
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
As someone who doesn't like coconut, would I like this flavor? I like using coconut oil as I like the scent, but as far as tastes, I'm not the biggest fan.