BY LACROIX #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water.
100% natural.

• How much does this actually taste like coconut?2 Answers
  • I've seen these in the store and thought about trying them out bu...3 Answers
  • As someone who doesn't like coconut, would I like this flavor? I ...4 Answers
La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water
  • "I have tried various different flavors and so far this is the best!" in 1 review
Megan P.
So I'm a super big fan of flavored, unsweetened seltzer water.  La Croix has the most variety of flavors of said seltzer waters and I'm pretty sure that the coconut one is the most love or hate flavor of them all.

I love it.  But if you're not a coconut fan, this is sort of like drinking a very refreshing can of suntan oil.  Again, I love it.  But if that last sentence doesn't sound like a thing you would want, maybe skip this one.

Another great use for this particular La Croix because it is such a strong and unique flavor is as a mixer for cocktails.  Got a tropical drink you need to add a little fizz to?  Try the coconut La Croix in lieu of plain seltzer or a soft drink.
Victoria W.
Minneapolis, MN
I really love La Croix! I heard a joke once making fun of people who drink it, because "it tastes like hair spray"... that's not true (although it's hilarious). Flavoured sparkling water certainly takes some getting used to if you've never had it before, but this stuff is DELICIOUS! It's an excellent alternative for people who are trying to cut back sugar or cut it completely, especially if you're a heavy soda drinker. Very aesthetic packaging, a huge variety of fun flavours and easy to locate! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a healthy alternative to soda. And NO, IT DOES NOT TASTE LIKE HAIR SPRAY!!!
Shannon G.
I love La Croix and the majority of their flavors but their Coconut Flavor is my absolute favorite.  It's so refreshing and it feels a bit indulgent as well!  Love to bring it to work with me in the mornings and thrilled that they now sell it at Aldi!
sarahsdill D.
Seattle, WA
Love this refreshing flavor. Passionfruit, coconut and mango are my favorite la croix flavors. I find them to be a great substitutes if you like soda and want a healthier option. I find them to be amazing when I’m avoiding caffeine or artificial sweeteners.
Abbi S.
Louisville, KY
If you’re not a fan of soda us but want something carbonated, La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water the perfect drink for you! This is bubbly, refreshing, and tasty, but without any of the added calories or sugar. It is a bit on the pricey side, but definitely worth it when you consider all the health benefits. There are tons of unique flavors to choose from, so you’ll never feel like you’re missing out on soda again!
Meredith N.
Chesapeake, VA
Coconut flavored La Croix is my favorite sparkling water! You can normally buy a pack for about $5 (often cheaper when it’s on sale). Most grocery stores carry it so it’s very easy to find. This flavor is the best!
Sarah S.
Watkinsville, GA
I feel like so many people have so many mixed opinions on this product but honestly it is my go to drink makes drinking water and healthy breeze seriously can’t go without having one of these once a day. Best summer beverage at the beach ever feel I
Stephanie N.
['Independence', ''], MO
I tried this because I hate soda and drinks with a lot of calories. Usually I hate the taste of 0 calorie drinks but this is AMAZING! The taste is sooo refreshing. The taste is subtle and not overwhelming like soda. Definitely my favorite sparkling water!! They have so many good flavors but coconut is my favorite.
Emma H.
Lynchburg, VA
This is really good but also really over priced. Although the generic brand of seltzer and other less expensive name brands don’t have the same flavors, I think when comparing the two it’s not worth spending the extra $3-4.
Rachel S.
Durham
This flavored water is one of my favorites. The coconut flavor is delicious. The flavoring is strong enough to really differentiate the product from water, but it is subtle enough that it is not overwhelming. Plus, it has zero sugar and zero calories. In my opinion, this brand is much better than its competitors because it is able to infuse more flavoring into each serving.
Brandi R.
Savannah, GA
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
Kerry W.
Has anyone found this sparkling water (any flavor) to leave an after taste? I've noticed some brands do & can't stand that, so just wondering before I go searching for it in stores. TIA!
Tamara L.
Graham, WA
Is this any good?? I just purchased the berry variety of this brand and the only way I can manage it is with lemon, the after taste without lemon is dreadful :\
Elizabeth E.
N Bethesda, MD
As someone who doesn't like coconut, would I like this flavor? I like using coconut oil as I like the scent, but as far as tastes, I'm not the biggest fan.
Ashley S.
Seattle, WA
Is this flavor like drinking coconut water?