La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water

La Croix® Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water.
100% natural.
Calorie free.
Sweetener free.
Sodium free.
12 cans.

How strong is the coconut flavor? Would this be good to mix with cocktails?
mysummer pool side go to! I love the flavor of this. it does pair with alcohol if youreyinto that. I prefer by itself. ?
My husband loves this. Does it come with pineapple and coconut ?
Start your review of La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I have tried various different flavors and so far this is the best!” in reviews
Marysville, MI
I've tried pretty much all of the LaCroix flavors by now. Coconut is by far my favorite of the bunch. There is absolutely no sweetness to it, but it is not overly bitter. It is not an artificial taste (it may be artificial flavoring - I have no idea, but it doesn't taste like it is) and that is important to me with sparkling water. My only dissatisfaction (hence the 4 star rating instead of 5) is that it is so expensive! It's water! In a can (the most economical way to contain stuff). Sigh, but I'll keep buying it.
San Antonio
I’m a big fan of La Croix sparkling waters for a refreshing beverage that’s healthy and has more flavor than other waters. This flavor is NOT one of my favorites. I usually love coconut flavored things so i was really disappointed i didn’t enjoy this flavor. It just didn’t taste right - needed a little more sweetness or something else. It tasted artificial and slightly bitter. I would pay the extra money for most la croix waters but not this flavor.
Columbiana, OH
I absolutely LOVE La Croix. I gave up drinking soda to only special occasions and La Croix is even better than just a substitute. I drink La Croix in between my regular water intake every day to mix things up. Coconut is my favorite flavor but I love almost every flavor they have to offer. I find myself choosing La Croix even over soda and other sugary when I have the chance. It took me a little while to get used to not having sugar in my drinks but now I’m so glad I drink La Croix!
This is where it's at! I'm definitely one of those millennial that's a die hard lacroix enthusiast but it's not only the best carbonated water, it's the best water in general. Coconut is one of my favourites, it also mixes really well with things. But my favourite way to enjoy it is just on it's own with a little bit of fresh lime squeezed in. So tropical and delicious.
Fredericksburg
La Croix Berry sparkling water is a let down when it comes to flavor. It smells like sunscreen and ironically tastes like fizzy sunscreen as well.   When it comes to sparkling water, I would go with a different brand if you're interested in quality flavor.  La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water La Croix Coconut Flavored Sparkling Water
Naples, FL
This changed my life! Before La Croix I was a huge soda drinker. The first time I tried la croix I didn’t like it at all, but luckily I kept trying and I soon became addicted. La croix gives you great flavor and carbonation. I think the carbonation is so important cause that’s what us “soda drinkers” crave. You can even add a splash of juice to make a spritzer!
I just love the coconut LaCroix. It's seriously my favorite. Light coconut flavor (although it's natural it does taste a bit artificial, still good though). Nice amount of carbonation. This is also the perfect mixer for tropical cocktails without adding extra sugar and calories. I like adding this to a nice summer white sangria (with fresh pineapples)
Beaufort, SC
So amazing and refreshing ! This is my go to sparkling water flavor I have in my fridge I love it and whenever I try another flavor I always come back to liking this one the best . Good coconut flavor added perfect coconut flavor to sparkling water combo. Perfect for anyone who loves coconut flavored things and is also trying to stay healthy.
This is the best La Croix flavor! There is just the right amount of coconut in it-- you can definitely taste it, but it is not overpowering. This drink is extremely refreshing and delicious. Instead of drinking things that are far unhealthier such as soda or juices, I have been drinking this product instead, and I do like it better.
Montpelier, VT
This particular flavor tastes like a small amount of sunscreen mixed with pool water & not in a nostalgic type way. I love most of their other flavors, but this is one of the worst, most disappointing abominations I've ever had the misfortune of experiencing. Someone owes the humble coconut an apology for this gross interpretation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 ans
FantaSeaGamer F. • il y a 3 mois
I tried intermitten fasting got up to 20-22 hours, I felt more energetic since I wasn't digesting constantly. The drop of the sugars was rough. It is very possible to lose weight doing this, but you gotta make sure ur eating correctly when u break your fast, and ur not eating super high calorie, fatty foods or ull be taking steps backward... but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.. I'd also check with your doctor to make sure you dont have any health condition that may be affected by going into ketosis