La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #31 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Kimahri J.
I'm giving this 4 out of 5 stars because my boyfriend loves it. He drinks water all the time, where as I do not. I keep expecting it to be sweet because of the flavor, so the taste throws me off. Imagine drinking carbonated water with a fruity aftertaste. That's what it tastes like to me.
Jennifer S.
Flat Rock, MI
I am 100% addicted and I have no shame!! The flavor is just the right amount. It is a little pricier than other sparkling waters but I think it's worth it! I go through 12 packs like it's nothing lol
Cassidy M.
Milwaukie, OR
This is my favorite flavor! It's weird getting used to drinking something carbonated and not sweet. This flavor is so good and tastes sweet without having any sugar. I like all of the flavors and would recommend to anyone especially if you're looking for a replacement for soda
Sarah B.
Chapel Hill
I just started drinking La Croix this summer because we had them for free at work and why not, right? So after trying many flavors, (coconut being the most disgusting), this turned out to be my favorite. Sweet enough for me. And curbs and appetite because of the bubbles!
B S.
I guess I was expecting a different flavor and a different taste. But I did not care for the berry flavor at all. I need to try another variety but my experience left a bad taste in my mouth, pun intended.
Laura E.
Maplewood, MN
I love this drink! I was so hesitant about these and I tried like, lemon so far but this berry is my favorite of all! I love the carbonation and zero bad sugars! It takes a little getting used to the not so powerful flavor but so worth it. Try them!
Jena K.
Punta Gorda, FL
This is my favorite flavored carbonated water. I usually don't like any flavored or carbonated water but lacroix just has an awesome taste. The berry flavor is my favorite. I usually buy them at publix when they are on sale!
McKenzy S.
Maple Grove, MN
My all time favorite drink!! I absolutely love this flavored water and drink it almost everyday. It is such a great substitute for juice or soda. I have zero guilt drinking this everyday. Would recommend to everyone.
Ashley B.
Onekama, MI
I drink LaCroix sparkling water almost everyday. It is such a great alternative to soda without all the sugar but still with the fizz. However, I did not care for the Berry flavor. It is almost perfume like and too fake of a flavor for me.
Brandi S.
Johnstown
I didn't like this.... the taste was very artificial to me. And it's felt like it was Too carbonated. It Wasn't a win for me. I won't purchase again. It was a good value... but taste was a thumbs down for me.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?

back