La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #20 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Nicole B.
Very good carbonated drink! Its definately not like normal pop and will throw you for a loop at first being not sweet. It legit only has a mellow taste with carbonation. Good way to curb hunger tho and to give ya a little bubbly.
Jessica P.
Stamford , CT
This is my favorite brand of sparkling water and my favorite flavor. It's a wonderful substitute for soda without all the sugar! In fact, this has no sugar! Even better.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
Great, crisp flavor! Love to grab one of these just before hitting the road. Similar prices to competitive products and my wife and I LOVE the creative packaging. I would recommend this product to all my friends.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
As a slight addict of La Croix, I was rather disappointed with the flavor of the Berry flavor. While I know that all La Croix is naturally flavored, this particular one has a strong perfume-like taste. If you're looking for a light and refreshing flavor of sparkling water, I'd recommend trying one of the other La Croixs!
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
The LaCroix Berry sparkling water is my favorite! I love that it has the little bit of berry flavor, but it's not over powering. My only complaint is that it's definitely best when it's very cold and I tend to not drink it that quickly. Other than that, it's my favorite form of "soda!"
Twila K.
Marietta
I really want to like this stuff more than I do. I've tried it many times over the years and while it's okay, it actually makes me feel like I need to cut a gallon of water afterward. I'm not sure if it's the carbonation or what but most drinks don't do that to me. Plus the flavor is not that great and I generally like seltzer water, so while I'll drink it at a party, it's not something I buy of my own volition.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Recently, I started drinking La Croix on a regular basis. Being from Wisconsin, I love that it's a locally made product. The berry flavor is my favorite. I love how flavorful this stuff is, and the fact that it doesn't contain added sweeteners.
Amanda M.
Frederick, MD
I am slightly addicted to soda solely for the sake of the carbonation, but i know it is bad for me. This was the first flavor of La Croix that I tried and I fell in love. The sweetness mixed with the carbonation curves my desire to have that coke zero every day like I used to.
Kelly M.
This is one of my favorite flavors next to their coconut flavor. I love it because it is zero calories and no sugar so it's a perfect alternative if you are bored with plain water.

Since it's zero calories but has a little flavor is also perfect as cocktail mixer! Enjoy!
Prisilla S.
Beaver, PA
Love love LOVE the lemon! So much that when i go out now i just order soda water and lemon! I was addicted to this stuff until i found out its much cheaper to make at home w ur soda stream. Carbonate water add lemon...ta da!!!
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?