La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #31 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I loved the level of bubbles in the drink, the packaging is really cool, but I chose the wrong flavor to taste for the first time. The berry flavor tasted a bit artificial.
Alexandra C.
San Marcos, TX
Usually, my favorite and only La Croix I will drink is the pamplemousse but Berry is a rough tie! I don't drink alcohol or soda so this is my fancy drink when I'm not drinking regular water.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
This flavor is pretty faint but still so yummy. You definitely have to have a taste for carbonated water. Kind of pricey but love the packaging. Not easy to find flavors like this in other brands.
Influenster M.
Even those this is 'berry' it's not too sweet! La Croix is the perfect fix for wanting a soda, but needing it to be guilt free. I love the carbonated feel, but the light taste - not sugary!
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
My mom loves these sparking waters and that's how I fell in love with them. This is my favorite flavor I have tasted so far. There's no sugar and no calories, just a great refreshing taste.
Jessica P.
Stamford , CT
This is my favorite brand of sparkling water and my favorite flavor. It's a wonderful substitute for soda without all the sugar! In fact, this has no sugar! Even better.
Andy H.
Franklin, TN
Great, crisp flavor! Love to grab one of these just before hitting the road. Similar prices to competitive products and my wife and I LOVE the creative packaging. I would recommend this product to all my friends.
Alison M.
Meadville, PA
As a slight addict of La Croix, I was rather disappointed with the flavor of the Berry flavor. While I know that all La Croix is naturally flavored, this particular one has a strong perfume-like taste. If you're looking for a light and refreshing flavor of sparkling water, I'd recommend trying one of the other La Croixs!
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
The LaCroix Berry sparkling water is my favorite! I love that it has the little bit of berry flavor, but it's not over powering. My only complaint is that it's definitely best when it's very cold and I tend to not drink it that quickly. Other than that, it's my favorite form of "soda!"
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?

back