La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Yumm! I love this! Just purchased some for my mother because she was put in a low sodium diet and lives soda. It is a healthy alternative and tastes so good! This flavor is my go to but others are great as well.
Madeline M.
I'm pretty sure this is the flavor i tried and it was great, it had a nice flavor to it. I love sparkling water anyway, if you don't like carbonated water this isn't for you, if you do like it I recommend you try it!
Alisha L.
Garfield , NJ
I loved the level of bubbles in the drink, the packaging is really cool, but I chose the wrong flavor to taste for the first time. The berry flavor tasted a bit artificial.
Alexandra C.
San Marcos, TX
Usually, my favorite and only La Croix I will drink is the pamplemousse but Berry is a rough tie! I don't drink alcohol or soda so this is my fancy drink when I'm not drinking regular water.
Chelsey S.
Locke, NY
This flavor is pretty faint but still so yummy. You definitely have to have a taste for carbonated water. Kind of pricey but love the packaging. Not easy to find flavors like this in other brands.
Influenster M.
Even those this is 'berry' it's not too sweet! La Croix is the perfect fix for wanting a soda, but needing it to be guilt free. I love the carbonated feel, but the light taste - not sugary!
Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
My mom loves these sparking waters and that's how I fell in love with them. This is my favorite flavor I have tasted so far. There's no sugar and no calories, just a great refreshing taste.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Kira L.
st. petersburg
La Croix is one of my favorite brands of sparkling water. I like that it’s not sweet but gives you enough flavor to satisfy the need for a drink other than water. I actually sometimes will add a splash of any flavor to 30 oz of still water to give it a little hint of berry flavor without the carbonation and it’s delicious!
Chelli D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Great flavor if you like soda water but it's not one of their stronger flavors. That's why I only gave it 4 out of 5 stars. If you are looking to lose weight these are great treat to have
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?