La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Madeline L.
I don’t love the berry flavor as much as the other flavors, but it’s still classic LaCroix! The packing is beautiful with the watercolor motifs, and the flavor can’t be beat! I definitely recommend, especially to those who love berries.
Madicyn Q.
Don't love the flavor. I feel like the flavor is too subtle. I've tried several flavors of this particular brand and am not impressed. I prefer the Kroger brand (cheaper) of sparking water to this brand.
Esmé J.
Calumet, MI
I absolutely love La Croix sparking waters! Zero calories and had a nice light sweet taste. I drink them in place of pop and it satisfies the craving. I love all the flavors but cran-raspberry and passion fruit is my favorite!
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
My favorite sparkling water to buy I only stock my fridge and pantry with this brand of flavored sparkling water. I love that it comes in so many flavor and and it tastes great! If you are into sparkling water you should give this a try
Angelica B.
wellford
This is my favorite carbonated flavored water. It still tastes like water and not like straight sugar. It's a great price and we buy it every time we go grocery shopping. I wish there were more flavors available where I am.
Mara L.
Cranberry Twp, PA
I am obsessed with La Croix! This berry flavor is delicious- it tastes like blue raspberry flavoring. I love flavored sparkling water - it hits the spot when I’m craving something bubbly, but don’t want a sugary drink like soda.
Samantha T.
Avilla, IN
The berry is by far my favorite flavor of the LaCroix line. I love the sparkling fizzy bubbles. The cans are aesthetically pleasing and I love to drink them as a little treat to myself.
Alexandra T.
Newcastle, OK
This is the perfect beverage to get a sweet fix while avoiding all the extra sugar and calories in soda. This flavor is the perfect mix of sweet and refreshing! And I would definitely recommend this to anyone!
Andrea N.
This has to be my all time favorite seltzer flavor and brand in general. I'm a huge seltzer fan and LaCroix does it very well. The bubbles are great and the flavor is so strong for a seltzer! Love love love!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Yumm! I love this! Just purchased some for my mother because she was put in a low sodium diet and lives soda. It is a healthy alternative and tastes so good! This flavor is my go to but others are great as well.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?