La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #20 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Lisa A.
Superior
We love love love this water! It's our go-to beverage for home or on the go. We got addicted since it was Whole30 approved and now we always have it stocked. Great for kids without the sugar!
Angela D.
Huge fan of sparkling water and a huge fan of La Croix! Maybe it makes me basic but that’s ok. ;) anyway, it is not sweet so don’t expect that. Just a hint of berry and it’s perfect.
Summer S.
Pickerington, OH
We ALWAYS have a pack of LaCroix in the House. The variety of flavors available is great. We’ve tried a lot of seltzer and this is by far the best one! I can find it at any local grocery store so it’s very convenient.
Brooke R.
Michigan Center
This is by far my favorite sparkling water I’ve tasted! It taste very fruity and not just basic I guess. I drink these daily and they work to supplement pop. Gives me the same satisfaction as pop with just no calories or sugar.
Lindsey B.
Brooklyn, NY
Back home, in England, sparkling water was always my drink of choice (and we had A LOT of choice) but I'd never tried La Croix before. Canned bottle water is definitely new to me and isn't something I ever remember seeing at home, but I'm glad I've found it. I'm glad I tried the berry flavour first, because had I tried the orange (tangerine, maybe?) flavoured one first, I don't think I'd have bought them again. The berry one is really sparkly, fresh tasting, naturally sweet, and really tasty. The cans also look pretty cool, especially when Instagramming, which is of course not the main reason to buy a beverage...
Katherine W.
San Francisco, CA
I'm not an avid sparkling water drinker and it does take me a while to get used to drinking sparkling water, but I love LaCroix! Especially the berry sparkling flavor, it is simply delicious and if I could, I would drink multiple cans a day. I also like that it is wallet friendly and doesn't break my wallet.
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
My all time favorite way to drink water other than ice cold! This brand doesn't have any sodium or any other added things which I love. The berry flavor is crisp and clean and one of the only flavors that I truly enjoy. I keep this stocked in my home and I'm glad that my family hasn't developed a pallet for this water cause it's the one thing I don't have to share lol
Jenny B.
Chattanooga, TN
This flavor of La Croix tastes like starbursts were put into the water to make the taste. That description might sound good, but I am not a fan of this one. It is made of the same quality that all the other La Croix flavors are, but it's just a bit too much for me if I'm looking to just drink water with a little (not overpowering) flavors.
Benjamin S.
Des Moines, IA
La Croix has been in my house in some fashion for what seems like 20 years. Soda was not in our fridge very often growing up and my parents enlightened me to the ways of La Croix at an early age. The berry flavor is a good gateway drug to the world that is sparkling water.
Akeele J.
Jackson, MS
This is definitely an acquired taste beverage. I purchased them hoping to help with the increase of my water intake & decrease drinking sodas so much, but I just couldn't get into drinking them. I needed a different taste than plain water and adding flavors. This just didn't cut it for me.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?