La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Laiken A.
Tallahassee, FL
I love La Croix and this flavor is awesome.  This brand is my go-to anytime I feel the need for something carbonated but don't have room for the sugar or calories.
Mayah C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is... I've never had something so vile pass through my lips. It doesn't taste like sparkling water, it tastes like poison.
Andrea L.
Purchased at: Walmart
So refreshing. I love the hint of berries. Good alternative to soda. Curves my craving for soda.
Mary-Kaitlyn W.
Ocoee, FL
The best flavor of La Croix out there — this is a great alternative when you need a little flavor in your water. It’s an affordable option and if berry isn’t your thing, they’ve got so many options as well.
Nicole S.
Floral Park, NY
Obsessed with lacroix. I used to drink one every single day when I used to live back home. They don’t sell it in our area so i only get to enjoy them when we visit home now :-(
Jerika Z.
Midland, ON
So tasty and delicious. If you want to go off soda, buy these guys. The berry flavour is my favourite.
Tracey S.
Edmonton
I love La Croix, but I wasn't a huge fan of the berry flavour. The flavour wasn't as strong as I expected it to be. Still good though.
jenn H.
Vancouver
Such a great flavor. They are only good when their cold tho. Not over powering, it’s a bit pricey but great when it’s on sale
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊
Ashleigh C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Loved these until I got a Soda Stream to make my own. Yummy flavour but I dislike all the cans to deal with
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?