La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Paige F.
This is not my least favorite, but certainly very close to it. My husband likes it though
Alyssa D.
Raleigh, NC
Absolutely delicious but a little on the pricey side so not exactly a great value!
Toni W.
San Antonio
I love all flavors of LaCroix! It is as healthy as drinking a glass of water. No sodium or sweeteners.
Nicole S.
Floral Park, NY
Obsessed with lacroix. I used to drink one every single day when I used to live back home. They don’t sell it in our area so i only get to enjoy them when we visit home now :-(
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
I didn't enjoy it. I was looking for a soda substitute and I thought this was going to do it but I thought wrong. I was expecting more berry flavor. A very small subtle hint of berry, more like sparking water.
Jerika Z.
Midland, ON
So tasty and delicious. If you want to go off soda, buy these guys. The berry flavour is my favourite.
jenn H.
Vancouver
Such a great flavor. They are only good when their cold tho. Not over powering, it’s a bit pricey but great when it’s on sale
amani n.
north marka - amman - jordan
sooo yuuumyy .. i like it .. so smooth ... and makes me feel full i eat it like a snacks .. love it soo tasty 😊😊
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?