La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Nicole L.
Washington, DC
Yummy! Love this flavor!! It's a great alternative to soda. Anything berry flavored and I'm happy.
Jessalyn A.
Love all these flavors. I mix them with juices, cocktails, on ice. Nice light refreshing flavor.
Jessy D.
Lincoln, NE
I think this drink is bitter. I was looking forward to an alternative to pop, but I am not a fan.
Melanie L.
Tucker, GA
Love that its like drinking a soda but way more good for you! You're missing out! A definite try!
Brittany L.
Plymouth
Another winner in my book! Love La Croix!
Be sure to check Aldi for special buys and stock up!
Kristin K.
Toledo, OH
I’ve been drinking la croix for years and it never gets old! What a great replacement for soda!
Blake D.
Kansas City, MO
I could drink this every day of my life. This water gives me life and a little pep in my step.
Eunmi L.
Forest Hills, NY
It’s a good and I buy it at a stop and shop when it’s in sale. Good choice for sparkling water.
Lorielle L.
So good love this brand of seltzer water it never lasts in my house that is how good this is
Kathleen O.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love all of LaCroix flavors. Such a nice substitute for sodas and a crisp, fruity flavor!
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?