La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #31 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Stephanie D.
Such a big fan of Lacroix sparkling water....I am a repeat costumer I buy them all the time...Best sparkling I've ever tried so far.
Alicja F.
Santa Paula
La Croix is the MVP!!! This has to be my favorite flavor! I can't drink soda anymore because its too sweet, so I've switched to this!
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
I like this beverage for a couple reasons as it isn't like soda that coats your mouth with sugars nor does it have as many calories.
Jenna V.
Statesboro, GA
I love this stuff! Bubbling water is yummy and this is affordable and so good! I love the berry because it’s subtle and delicious.
Gretchen S.
Miami Beach, FL
This flavor specifically is so gross, I have tried to give it away to other people here in my house to drink it and no one liked it
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I love la croix. I drink it every single day. I purchase this twice a week. It's so refreshing and I will continue purchasing it
Sherry J.
San Diego, CA
There is always LaCroix in my fridge. It’s great to have alone or with a meal. It’s not to harsh like other sparkling waters are.
carrie k.
I do not like the sparkling water but my sister is hooked on these and so is my friend however I only like a few of their flavors
Kim P.
Sorrento
Great with a splash of cranberry juice. Light and refreshing! Also really good mixed half and half with Crystal Light raspberry.
Lauren l.
Ephrata, PA
I love this drink. It's super refreshing and is a good sub for soda. It's affordable and comes in a bunch of delicious flavors.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?

back