La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #31 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Sydney G.
Favorite drink during the summertime! I don't like soda but love carbonation once in awhile. Very refreshing! Will continue to buy every year.
Hilal Y.
MY FAVORITE!!! INSTEAD OF DRINKING A REALLY SUGARY DRINK I DRINK THIS ND IT IS SOOO GOOOODI LOVE IT SO MUCH LMAO CAN U SEE HOW EXCITED I AM
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
I really hate this stuff. A lot of older people use that hasn't drink to mix with because of the low calories but I don't like the taste.
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
Crisp and delicious! It's so lovely to have a carbonated beverage and not feel guilty about it! I love the Mango and Berry flavors best.
Jill W.
Temple, GA
This has really helped eliminate sodas in our home. The flavor is great, and there are so many to choose from. Will continue to purchase
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
It's all about the packaging and the product placement for social media ads. The flavor itself isn't too bad it's a nice product to have
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
Love this flavor. Just a hint of berry. Nothing overpowering or too sweet. Love that it has the fizz of a soda without all the added junk
Alyssa S.
Big Stone Gap, VA
My mom & I really like this stuff the taste is really good . It's kinda like drinking soda with out all that extra not so good stuff .
lauren s.
Best berry blend flavor yet! The bubbles compliment the flavor well. I love this indulgence makes me feel like I’m cheating on my diet.
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
I like this beverage for a couple reasons as it isn't like soda that coats your mouth with sugars nor does it have as many calories.
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?

back