La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #20 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Katie B.
Henryville , IN
I hated this!!!! We ended up throwing most of the case away, because neither my husband or I could stand to drink it. It just tasted so extremely bitter.
Emma C.
This is my favorite la croix flavor! This drink definitely isn’t for everyone since all it is, is plain sparkling water- but I love it! Super refreshing!
Chelsea📍Michigan A.
Rockwood, MI
I try to limit my soda intake and these help me curb my soda cravings. They have a great taste and I love the fizz. They have zero sugar, which I love.
LaShara D.
There are plenty kinds of flavors of this sparkling water and I really didn't enjoy these too much but they were okay I wouldn't drink them on a daily.
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go to. It's hard to keep hydrated but la croix is an amazing brand that has zero calories, gives me the water I need, and tastes amazing.
Kayla E.
This is my favorite flavor and favorite type of carbonated water. The price is higher than others like it but it’s worth it with how quality it is.
Sheri M.
Uuggh I don't know what it is but this tastes terrible. I think only certain taste buds can handle it. This is really a hit or miss kinda drink.
Sydney G.
Favorite drink during the summertime! I don't like soda but love carbonation once in awhile. Very refreshing! Will continue to buy every year.
Macy F.
The perfect sparkling water! Just a hint of flavor and these really helped me kick my soda habit! I am obsessed and drink an 8 pack in 2 days!
Hilal Y.
MY FAVORITE!!! INSTEAD OF DRINKING A REALLY SUGARY DRINK I DRINK THIS ND IT IS SOOO GOOOODI LOVE IT SO MUCH LMAO CAN U SEE HOW EXCITED I AM
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?