La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Alison P.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Allison S.La Croix Berry Sparkling Water uploaded by Kelly M.

BY LACROIX #20 in Seltzers & Tonics

La Croix® Berry Sparkling Water. 100% Natural. Calorie free. Sweetener free. Sodium free. see more...

Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I couldn't love this sparkling water any more. It is refreshing and isn't sweet but is still carbonated. It's so reasonably priced at Costco as well... we buy it every week and I would definitely recommend
Brittany J.
Swansea, SC
Tried this flavor as well as the grapefruit and did not enjoy. Lacks flavor and taste like carbonated water vs. a sparkling water. I wanted to like it but just didn't.
Melanie S.
Berry is one of my favorite La Croix flavors. Switched over to these from soda to keep in my office and haven't looked back. Orange and tangerine are also good!
Emily K.
New Salem , PA
My favorite flavor! This is a great alternative to pop and if you are skeptical try it! The taste is great and the best flavored sparkling water that I've had.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
I have tried ever single one of these Sparkling Waters and they are all fabulous. Can also be used as lo-cal mixer. La Croix Berry Sparkling Water
Stefania R.
All of the La Croix sparkling waters are good! I like the berry because it tastes just like fresh berries. This brand is a little more expensive than others.
Paige D.
Norman, OK
Third all time favorite, very refreshing for when i want something different from my usual. I highly highly reccomend if youre looking for something simple.
Jennifer L.
This is personally my favorite flavor of La Croix! Sometimes it takes some getting used to sparkling water, but with La Croix I've never had that problem.
Katie B.
Roswell, GA
Love this flavor! Great anytime and always perfect for a party mixer! I've really tried to drink less sodas this year and these are the best alternatives
Natalie N.
This is a great product, and my favorite flavor. The carbonation is perfect and can help you cut down on drinking sodas. This product contains no sugar!
Debra M.
Sacramento, CA
Where can you purchase these?
Beth B.
Do they use artificial sweeteners?
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Is there a taste difference between this and polar?