BY LA CREMA

La Crema Sonoma Coast 2012 Pinot Noir.

Alc. 13.5% by vol. see more...

• Its source is somewhere from Pacific Ocean, isn't it?1 Answers
  • Would you recommend this?1 Answers
Laura Lee G.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
Really great bottle of inexpensive Pinot. Really nicely balanced and wonderful to have when guests come over- we've served with steaks and roasted veggies. Always a crowd pleaser!
Santa Ana, CA
It offers an enticing aroma of fresh cherries and berries overall. I bought it for a discounted price, about $7 off its retail price, so it's a good deal.
Joely S.
Joely S.
Topeka, KS
Love this so much would love to have a bottle every day! Truly has a lovely finish!
Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.
Pinot Noir is not my favorite, but the La Crema is lovely. Smooth and easy to drink.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pinot noirs are my second choice in wine. I prefer a good dry Merlot. This is OK wine for the price. I agree with another review it would go OK with steak that type of meal. I would still pair my steak with a dry Merlot
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
This bottle of wine never disappoints. Great to bring at dinner parties or as a gift.
Carmen T.
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
This is a great bottle of pinot. It is one of our go to wines when we are looking for something smooth.
Holly O.
Holly O.
Ottawa, ON
I love this brand for Pinot Noir, has a smooth flavor and tastes great, super yummy.
Esther R.
Esther R.
Beautifully balanced! Not too bitter, not too dry. Goes amazingly great with Argentinian steaks. Good price point.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Portland, TN
Would you recommend this?
Santa Ana, CA
Its source is somewhere from Pacific Ocean, isn't it?