La Crema Sonoma Coast Chardonnay 2012 uploaded by Kate M.

BY LA CREMA

La Crema Sonoma Coast 2012 Chardonnay. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christy M.
Definitely one of my all time favs.  This will continue to be a regular purchase especially during the spring & summer months as I tend to drink more white than red when the weather is warmer.  Most of the local stores carry the brand and I think the price point makes it easily affordable.  Taste is great and pairs well with pork, chicken, fish and cheese. It's light which is another reason I think it's great for the warmer weather months.  Also would make a great hostess gift when visiting.
Kate M.
houston
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Not extremely dry. Not too heavy on sweetness. I would say this wine carries a happy medium. It pairs nicely with Thai food — spicy, maybe seafood specifically. While the wine is good, it is kind of pricey. However, it’s also available at most grocery stores. So, for the lazy person, this is a nice, top shelf choice.
Sherika B.
Carencro, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was a good chardonnay. It was creamy and had a buttery finish on the end. It was buttery but not too buttery. I would say more fruit than butter. It paired well with many things. Slightly oaky but overall good. I would recommend this chardonnay.
Alicia S.
Baltimore, MD
Tried it for the first time last night. Has easily become my favorite Chardonnay. Very light. Had a slight taste of cream. Not too much fizz, not too much flavor. Great smell. Swished but of course I couldn't spit (lol) definitely need a bottle in my collection
Sarah B.
I really wanted to like this because I love the brand and their Pinot Noir. However, I found this wine to be really bitter and not crisp at all. It did not go down smoothly and I ended up buying a cheap bottle that worked better. I would use this to cook with but not to drink by itself.
Mallory T.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a very rich chardonnay. If you are someone looking for a crisp light wine I would go elsewhere... But for the nights that you want a buttery and deliciously smooth wine this takes the cake. Goes great with brie or a creamy pasta dish.
Minjee K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really liked this wine! I like really creamy chardonnays and I'm definitely not into the unoaked trend so this is a good wine for me. Very vanilla-y and doesn't have much of the sourness at all.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
Love this wine with a nice pasta dish or some light seafood. The vanilla taste is one of the main reasons I love it and it is a great moderately priced wine for a dinner or party
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
My favorite chardonnay. I love stocking up on this when I find it on sale. A nice balanced palate of buttery and oak - still crisp with a slight bit of citrus, pear and vanilla
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I love this buttery wine. It's perfect on a hot day, with food, or just by itself. The only reason I don't buy it more often is because it's a little expensive for me.
Christiana G.
Rexford, NY
I have not tried this one yet. I love chardonnay. Is this one any good? Buttery or oak taste?
Alex C.
Pompton Plns, NJ
Does this go down smoothly when you drink it and what type of foods does it go with?
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite chardonnay- it is delicious and it is slightly buttery
Kristen A.
Whittier, CA
Is the Sonoma Coast La Crema sweeter than the Monterey Coast La Crema?